Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre (19566 Views)

We Can’t Float Naira, Cbn Tells Imf / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here / If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by coldsummer: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2015
na wa oo. we don entere
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by rabex(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2015
kodded:
it has been 2monthsn him neversettle down ? undecided
bros u knw say dis country problem plenty pass d way u think am.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2015
ok oo
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2015
Say wetin happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by fako1(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Ben bruce once said on radio few days back "petrol price was reduced #10 but whats has reduced in the market?"

I think these whole petrol issue is beyond subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2015
shawwal1:

Fuel price must go down, the profit they got during GEJ tenure should sustain them until death came

Waving you ontop mango tree
only time shall tell

1 Like

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by Orikinla(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Beehshorp:
All of una wey vote for change don't even dare complain cos if u guys do

The type of thunder wey go fire una ehh..
Shey na baba go slow una want u guys must enjoy am oo.. This administration has kept on regressing by d passing of each day and I begin to wonder where the myopic sai buhari e warriors are.
This is what happened in Anambra we had peter obi and dey kept calling him a woman and now obiano don enter dey deal wid dem and dey can't talk.
U don't value what u av till u lose it.

[size=18pt]"Visionary people face the same problems everyone else faces; but rather than get paralyzed by their problems, visionaries immediately commit themselves to finding a solution."
~ Bill Hybels[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by tommysparks: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2015
rabex:
its a matter of time ...let mr presido settlr down first.then we will see perhaps a change of mind
how long will he use to settle down? When yaradua took over from obasanjo within 48hrs he reverted fuel from 86 back to 65 naira per litre. We are in for a long dry season

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by talkwithlola: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2015
All I do daily is post ads, send emails and make a FULL TIME income from home. If you're looking for something that pays VERY well...

Check out my link below to get signed up now!!

Check it out here:

[http:///1NY3dqO]
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by juman(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2015
Fuel subsidy in this country is fraud.
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by klevjey: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2015
pampers wearing baba one chance...South West go hear am

1 Like

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by hustler86(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2015
kodded:

2months to bring normalcy to 6years of failed government? Guy as a learned person, is that technically possible? Pls, all we need is prayer for him to do his best, besides he's not an abracadabra person.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by kodded(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2015
hustler86:

2months to bring normalcy to 6years of failed government ? Guy as a learned person, is that technically possible? Pls, all we need is prayer for him to do his best, besides he's not an abracadabra person.
so before the "6 years of failed government" nigerians were living in paradise ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by basilo101: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2015
NNPC shud be closed down, subsidy shud be totally removed, importation of fuel (or buying frm our refineries) shud be open to all for competition. Let those who kw importation biznes (igbos) step in and crash the price
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by brirold(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2015
All dis marketers ehhh.
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by olptund2012ovi(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2015
kiss
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by hustler86(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2015
kodded:
so before the "6 years of failed government" nigerians were living in paradise ? undecided

How old are U b4 I answer this ur childish question? I knw u old enuf to recal whn d gas price was still #65, if nt google search d rest I dnt do free education pls.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by MadCow1: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2015
Just last week I bought for 99 Naira per liter at Oghara.

The truth is they can't sell for 87 Naira because even we the dealers don't but from the Importers at 87 Naira.

I support the deregulation of the downstream sector. It would make this nonsense stop. Nigerians are currently Buying at more than pump price and the government is still claiming they are paying subsidy.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by lastpage: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2015
Frankiss44:
The Petroleum Dealers and Owners Association in Ondo and Ekiti States monday declared that it cannot sell fuel at the government approved price of N87 per litre.

“Rather than running our stations at a loss, since most of us are on loan from financial institutions, we have resolved not to procure the products until it is readily available at NNPC depots,” he said.
The petroleum dealers said the so-called subsidy was nothing but fraud, saying it had become a conduit pipe through which nation’s resources are being siphoned.

“Let the marketers go and source for the products, if this is done fuel cannot be up to N87 and it will further go down to about N50 due to the falling crude oil price.

“Everybody knows that kerosene is being subsidised, but how many people get it to buy at N50 per litre recommended price.
“We want members of the public to help us tell the federal government to remove the fuel subsidy so that we can sell fuel at appropriate price and remain in business. subsidy is a fraud,” Adedapo stated.

He therefore told the people of Ondo and Ekiti States to prepare for the hard times on fuel supply because they cannot sell below the cost price, saying if the landing cost from NNPC depots is N89, how would they sell at N87?
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/petrol-dealers-we-can-t-sell-at-n87-per-litre/214534/

In other words, NNPC is selling to the Marketers at a PRICE ABOVE the "real Cost" and the marketers are passing the LOOT burden unto the final consumers?

So, #SaiBaba needs to:
1.) Ask, confirm and determine HOW MUCH NNPC is selling Petrol to the Marketers,...... with verifiable evidence!

2.) if it is actually above the recommended price (such that they can sell at #87 to the public after their own "reasonable profit"wink, then NNPC Bosses must explain WHY .......and WHERE the extra money goes into. This is economic Sabotage, to put it mildly!

3.) If it is NOT ABOVE the recommended price, then that means the Marketers are LYING and they should be dealt with resoundingly.

With the price of crude having fallen from about $100 to less than $50, there is not reason for NNPC or any source of crude not to have reduced its selling price by at least 40%.
That reduction should then have passed-on to the consumers who should have seen at least a reasonable 25% reduction in final pump price... and the marketers will still make their "reasonable profit".

It seems before now we operate a regime of GREED and IMPUNITY.

PMB, this is why we risked everything and voted you as PRESIDENT.
Please do something URGENTLY!
No excuses, we are tired of this "cabal-cabal" fleecing us and making ordinary life a hell, for Nigerians.

Be reminded Sir, that if you disappoint us, we have the Power to Vote you out in the next election, as we did the last clueless Govt.
But we are ready to give you the benefit of doubt because WE BELIEVE you are a man of Integrity.

#SaiBuhari, #SaiBaba, #SaiNigeria!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by kodded(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2015
hustler86:

How old are U b4 I answer this ur childish question? I knw u old enuf to recal whn d gas price was still #65, if nt google search d rest I dnt do free education pls.
so gej destroyed this nation alone........while obj, abacha, gmb and past leaders made nigeria a save heaven right ? undecided
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2015
Is this the new scamming technique on Skype, imo n possibly other social media?

I downloaded imo social networking app 2 days ago and before my avast! anti virus app could complete the usual scan on new apps this thing or person sent me a request msg whose convo you'll see below. My question is could scammers be this sophisticated or dumb depending on how you look at it. It's a bit of both to me actually but since I've been thinking about it for a couple of days now I thought I throw my bewilderment or naivity as the case may be. Sorry for the foul language you may come across.

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Beehshorp:

Shey na baba go slow una want u guys must enjoy am oo.. This administration has kept on regressing by d passing of each day and I begin to wonder where the myopic sai buhari e warriors are.
This is what happened in Anambra we had peter obi and dey kept calling him a woman and now obiano don enter dey deal wid dem and dey can't talk.

Is it PMB that introduced the fuel subsidy?
Is he the one that brought the pump price down to N87?
Imagne what we would have been covering under our clothes if GEJ was not voted out,now its open for all to see.
Let us relax PMB will not just jump to concluding,he has to take hs time to understand the scenario very well so to know how best to tackle them
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by arsetalks(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2015
Beehshorp:

What has been retrogressing is you lot's thinking.
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by omohj: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2015
rabex:
its a matter of time ...let mr presido settlr down first.then we will see perhaps a change of mind

Muntular
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by maryhaam(f): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2015
kodded:
good things don't come easy hon,i believe.
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by samintegrity(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2015
This is no news nau, they actually have been selling #110+ for like 4 months or so now, unless few like NNPC mega station oo not Their micro station along the street. So they should just tell us they intend to increase the price to #130 so people won't have to complain since they now have made it public.
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by princenation(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2015
I Have Been Saying This And Will Keep Saying It; THE PROBLEMS WITH NIGERIA ARE NIGERIANS.
Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by lastpage: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2015
kpez:
Is this the new scamming technique on Skype, imo n possibly other social media?

I downloaded imo social networking app 2 days ago and before my avast! anti virus app could complete the usual scan on new apps this thing or person sent me a request msg whose convo you'll see below. My question is could scammers be this sophisticated or dumb depending on how you look at it. It's a bit of both to me actually but since I've been thinking about it for a couple of days now I thought I throw my bewilderment or naivity as the case may be. Sorry for the foul language you may come across.

Its a criminal SCAM!

Once you see a request for:
*Your Birth date and name => Identity fraud! (They will clone your identity and use it for fraud!)
*Anything about Credit/Debit Card (even if they say you wont be charged! grin ) => Financial SCAM!

Just delete it and move-on.

Greed of course, will make some people to play along. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre by J4parry(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
It's just a shame that most of the supposed leaders of tomorrow find it easier to apportion blame to someone else than reason constructively. Instead of trying to understand the root of the issue before commenting on what you have no full knowledge about, I think the best thing to do is to be silent than appear to be without wisdom with your comment. I laugh when I see so many people blame PMB for any little problem in the country forgetting that there is also a governor in the state they reside who has an immediate role to play to better their life than the President of the country.

May God help us to direct our wisdom as a nation!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 91 Million Bank Accounts At Risk Of Deactivation As CBN's BVN/NIN Deadline / U.S. Based Businessman To Set Up $2bn Dollar Modular Refinery In Edo / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.