Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Near Death Experience After Falling From Attic (heaven And Hell Testimony) - Dr - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Near Death Experience After Falling From Attic (heaven And Hell Testimony) - Dr (1285 Views)

A TRIP TO Hell-testimony Of Pastor Philip Mantofa / Andrew Remilekun- Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (no Time To Waste) / Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Near Death Experience After Falling From Attic (heaven And Hell Testimony) - Dr by Debeloved87(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Doctor Richard EB was a nationally recognized position gynecologist and professor with a very successful practice. In the year 1972 he was 60 years old when he was coming down to the second floor from the attic with a box of debris that he had collected.

he dashed out and leaned against the railing which was unknown to him had been eaten away by termites with his weight and that of the box, the railing gave way he plunged headfirst two stories down onto the edge in the concrete sidewalk his head hit the concrete, suddenly it resulted in complete dislocation and separation of the two halves of the skull, it cause the large blood vessel that carries the blood from the brain to the heart to rupture his body hanging upside down with the leg hanging on a bush caused all the blood to drain from the body by the time the paramedics got there it was a bloodless body hanging by the heels on the bush as far as the paramedics were concerned this was the corpse to take to the hospital for certification at death. Right when doctor EB hit the cement with no time in between he was any place he had never been before he was anyplace saturated with love, authority, peace, goodness and grace he knew instinctively that was heaven that is all he knew the moment he landed he look to see where he had landed and it was absolutely perfect not a flower with a broken paddle just perfect he had landed in a place that he was immediately able to name it was paradise because instantly he felt the presence of Jesus, it was a place of release from all the physical difficulties that the body or mind can register he heard himself saying without having any ability to compose a thought “you are dead” the voice seemingly came out from him and he heard it as if he had spoken it but it was not his voice it was the voice of the Lord, it is mind to mind, you can think so fast that it cannot be computed, it is the same mind that Christ has. Doctor Richard E.B spiritual body was as the same size and shape, the difference was that he was in his spirit body, his spirit was transparent like clear glass, when he looks to the side of his spirit, body would take no passage but at the same time he could see right through it, it had no weight and none of the senses that register pain, fright or discomfort, there were no bones, ligaments, tissues, and organs, his mind operated very different from his mind here on earth when Jesus wanted to say something he knew immediately in his mind if he asked a question it seemed as if Jesus had answered it before he finished the question. Doctor EB asked Jesus why he would not talk to him in English, Jesus answered him that for two reasons, one all languages on earth is a result of a curse therefore he would not speak with him in any cursed language and, secondly because Satan cannot tune in to the heavenly language it is mind to mind and there are no errors. they moved along in heaven as if they were flying because they have no weight they simply went as they wished without ever touching the ground. Doctor EB asked God where am I, God said didn't you read my book, God asked him that question the entire time they were together until Doctor EB got irritated and asked him why does He asks him why did he not read His book, God answered him that he has put in his book everything that anyone will ever need to know, God said it is all there whether we found it or not. Doctor EB heard a music in the background he believes for that reason God gave him the ability to hear the wonderful music in heaven, he describes music in heaven with no similarity and sound or form to the music on earth where it is limited to air waves up there the music flows so beautifully and has an unlimited vibration it is an entirely different level of hearing because we do not hear it through layers instead we hear it directly on our minds doctor EB asked Jesus from where the music was flowing Jesus answered him that he had created everything out of him there is nothing, therefore the music originates from him and came out at the throne of God while in heaven he also smelled perfume the sweet-smelling savior Jesus reminded him of the scriptures that the perfume is the prayer of the Saints plus Jesus himself the sweet-smelling savior which the Bible refers to in many scriptures, he asked Jesus about his transparent body with no organs, Jesus told him that our bodies in heaven is like the Angels, eternal there are no organs because our organs die, God told men to replenish the earth not the heavens because in heaven everything is created or reborn, he questioned Jesus why he was alone in that beautiful paradise Jesus answered him that we all have our own individual paradise as he promised he would go and prepare a place for us. At one moment God told him to run down to a valley suddenly at the end of his run looking at beautiful flowers and trees with fantastic ride surrounded by the music of heaven suddenly everything went dark that was the transition of him coming back to life, Doctor EB describes his come back to life as total misery, the first sensation he had several hours after his death was total agony so much worse than what are human sensory system can stand that we go into shock interestingly he was not feeling with his mind however he could sense every cell in his body and every cell was screaming enjoyment from his toe to his head total agony that lasted for about two seconds with the mind of Christ in him he asked Jesus why he felt such a pain, Jesus answered him that it is in the book Jesus was slain before the foundation of the earth to bear everyone’s iniquity, agonies, pain, and sorrow Jesus said to him there are billions of cells in my body and I have had pain in every single cell you have now been totally aware of every individual cells I am in my body, and Jesus commanded him to tell everyone that he died for everyone either they believe or not.
when doctor EB came back to life he was not healed completely it was after 18 hours that he had a conscious of his own being able to detect he had being in a bad accident, God gave him enough to know that anything that came afterwards was God's power in his life not his, then it took him several weeks to get over the initial trauma, pretty much everything in his body was damaged within the first hour that he had come back to life the Lord came to him in the room and gave him Spiritualized that allowed him to see his corpse lying on the bed with no blood then God audibly spoke saying my son I have returned to give you the answer to my promise that I gave you during the night, with your hands you will heal and my peace will get onto you. Now doctor EB learned several months later that while he was in heaven with God, God was hearing voices, voices that he was not aware of prayer intercessory voices that was coming from Chicago from about seven or eight women from prayer lines that was created because a little girl that saw when Doctor EB fell from the balcony and heard the sound of him hitting the concrete and quickly called her pastor asking to get his prayer line going in and any others that he knew to, as a result several women got on their knees and told the Lord we accepted you as savior as Lord as Master as our Creator we also learned from your book that you were the resurrection and we have never seen that happen now we just had a body in the morgue of a hospital we are going to keep working today on our house work but at 9am tomorrow we are going to call the hospital, sure enough the hospital received those called 18 hours after Doctor EB had fall and died and they asked what happened and they were told they do not know what happened but suddenly around six thirty that morning the body had come alive. Five years later he learned the reason why God had given him that amazing experience in heaven when he met the other side hell. for five years doctor EB live in a great lack of peace because he was not able to share the amazing experience he had had in heaven and one day he was visiting Israel, while he was in Lazarus tomb he had another experience, when he was in the tomb with two more women and their light went off and a total darkness, doctor EB turn to the women and told them to just pray and praise that they were gone and simultaneously he was in his spirit body the tomb was filled with God's glory he saw himself on his hands and knees trying to find a way out but he saw on the side a man standing next to him which he knew it was Jesus, he immediately jumped to his feet and Jesus grabbed him by the arms and embraced him with pure love he could feel Jesus physical body the same body that Jesus walked on earth for forty days all at once here is permeated with God's love in peace he looked into Jesus eyes that cannot be described they just go right through you with love and Jesus said I brought you here to show you things and to tell you others I know your prayers for five years I refuse to let you go out to speak until I showed you how, Jesus said my son this is the last generation I am returning soon my son tell them about Heaven and Hell I'm going to take you to hell as if you are an unsafe sinner, you will not be able to see me but you can ask me questions, doctor EB found himself immediately in the center of the earth stopping on the solid rock there was a hole in the solid rock about six feet high and 3.5 square he looked down and five thousand little demons the size of house spiders and a few larger ones on his feet it wasn't indescribable bad smell they're all cursing him and telling him that they finally won he would stay there forever doctor EB could not describe the feeling of being completely isolated from the presence of God however quickly the Lord take doctor EB away from hell and take him before the White Throne, he asked Jesus if he could look into God's eyes to see the love he saw when he was in the tomb in Jerusalem Jesus told him no, he can only look into God's eyes after his resurrection, he wanted to know what it is to be a sinner and not be destroyed and out of the midst of that huge thrown came out a hand holding a book that said this is the Lamb's Book of life, God was looking through the pages with great speed looking for doctor EB's name then a voice like thunder said your name is not in the Lamb's Book afterlife therefore you do not belong in the family of God there's only one other family and that is the family of Satan so depart and the book was closed, all of a sudden doctor EB was turned around looking at a distance, light years away and there was the lake of fire Jesus said that is the lake of fire, that is where death and sinners will be incinerated, at that moment doctor EB could fell total hopelessness knowing that his fate was sealed forever, suddenly doctor EB is back in the tomb, the lights are back he looked around and there were the two women they had not gone anywhere, this amazing experience ended with Jesus words, tell them tell them that I am coming soon this is the last generation.

That was the summary of doctor EB's testimony I'm asking you today is your name listed in the Book of Life from the life, if you are a Christian your name is not automatically listed over there, if you get baptized your name is not listed over there, if you attend church your name is not listed over there, two conditions required to be listed on the Lamb's Book of life, first, you have to repent your sins, repentance is not only regret you have to turn away from your sins, our body still live in a non-perfect world so continue to pray and repent whenever you sin, two, you have to believe in Jesus as your Savior who died for your sins not simply accept this you have to believe this wholeheartedly, you should truly love him with all your heart. I will like to talk one more thing here, doctor EB passed away on December 26 2002 I believe that he went to heaven even though his name was not listed before, he repented and truly believed Jesus as his Savior later on, so his name was listed later on, on his dying bed Jesus appeared to him Jesus said tell them tell them tell them I am coming soon when Jesus said three times that means that's important doctor EB ask back how soon, Jesus answered use yourself as example, December 26 2014 is 12 years after he died, the day of his death is related to the day of Jesus coming, I leave it up to you, one thing I'm sure is that Jesus is coming back surely soon, so be ready for his coming. Amen.
I believe that you have been blessed by the word of God in this revelation, if you have not know Jesus I hereby implore you to make Jesus the Lord of your life by saying this prayer sincerely from your heart,

…. Lord Jesus, I recognize myself as a sinner and I come before you today, have mercy on me. I believe you came to the world and died on the cross for the remission of my sins, I belief you rose from death to give me abundant life that I may have eternal life and live forever with you, have mercy on me Lord. Lord Jesus, right now I accept you as my Lord and personal Savior, come into my life, live inside me, guide me and help me to walk in the consciousness of your spirit in me now and forever more…Amen. Right now I declared that I am born-again, I am saved, I am a child of God, in Jesus name, Amen.

Visit our website - http://www.divinerevelationsstream..com

Re: Near Death Experience After Falling From Attic (heaven And Hell Testimony) - Dr by MizJanet(f): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Spreading the gospel with lies , can you imagine this " his spirit looks like a transparent glass" am sure you gat that description from hollywood and nollywood movies.

And the funny part is : " it has no organs" , really ? How come your richman in jesus story have tongues and eyes ? Lol grin , u guys are confuse beings .

Imagine Jesus saying the languages of the world are cursed , when infact he speak hebrew in your bible .

What a dumb channel of preaching .

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Cure Using Herbs / “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders / The Redeemed Church And God On Parallel Paths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.