Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Job Openings. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Openings. (1430 Views)

Job Openings @ US Embassy, USAID & UNFP / Various Openings, Apply Now! / Job Openings At Greetings Media Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Openings. by Utchry: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2015
Attach and send your CVs to careers@jobsng.net

1. DIRECT SALES AGENT:
Degree: B.Sc (2.2)

2. TELE-MARKETER:
Degree: HND (UPPER CREDIT)

3. PROJECT MANAGER:
Degree: - (minimum 2years experience)

4. I.T SUPPORT STAFF
Degree: Any (must be I.T savvy)

NB: Use job position/Nairaland, e.g:''Project Manager/Nairaland'' as subject of mail. Kindly adhere strictly to the criteria attached to each job[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Best Wishes...
Re: Job Openings. by slim002: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
A human capital development firm based in Ibadan, Oyo State hereby requests suitably qualified persons to apply for the underlisted positions

1. Training Officers
2. Admin Officers
3. Marketing Officers
4. Research Officers
5. Communication Officers

Requirement/Qualification

Minimum of a masters Degree in any discipline. Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Computer Operations. Must be articulate, speaks fluent English and be a good team player.

MODE OF APPLICATION

Interested and qualified persons should send in their application and CV via e-mail to:- recruitmentmanagement8@gmail.com
within 7 days of this publication.

Please state the position you are applying fo as the subject of your e-mail.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview
Re: Job Openings. by Utchry: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hello,

We are sorry to announce to you that there was a break down on our email server, so if you have applied earlier for any of the under-listed jobs, please re-apply.

1. DIRECT SALES AGENT:

2. TELE-MARKETER:

3. PROJECT MANAGER:

4. I.T SUPPORT STAFF

NB: Use job position/Nairaland, e.g:''Project Manager/Nairaland'' as subject of mail. Kindly adhere strictly to the criteria attached to each job[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Best wishes..
Re: Job Openings. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2015
just applied for the role of an I.T support staff
Re: Job Openings. by knostbrown01(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Utchry:
Hello,

We are sorry to announce to you that there was a break down on our email server, so if you have applied earlier for any of the under-listed jobs, please re-apply.

1. DIRECT SALES AGENT:

2. TELE-MARKETER:

3. PROJECT MANAGER:

4. I.T SUPPORT STAFF

Best wishes..

What's the name of the bank you r recruiting for and prospective salary if employed. Tanks so much for the info @Op

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Is Recruiting Senior Sales Excellence Manager / Urgently Needed!!!!! / Is The Problem Of Nigerian Youth Unemployment Or Unemployability?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.