Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated (662 Views)

Download: I Want Sex 3 - Latest Nigerian Movies / Recommend A TV Series/season Movies As Hot As 24hours. / Netflix Now Shows Nigerian Movies But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by Onogueks(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2015
I am a true fan of Nigerian movies. I have noticed over the years that most guys and girls see Nigerian movies as something that reduces their IQ. so they prefer watching foreign movies . infact the people that see me watching Nigerian movies believe that I am in the previous generation or I am not updated with the new trends in the entertainment World. nairalanders what do you think?
Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by HungerBAD: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2015
The term Movie itself, is to take you to a make believe world, where you are transported to where you feel it is the real thing.

In the Nigeria movie world, it is exactly the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2015
Nigerian movies ain't matured... Too much trash
Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2015
. . . . . . . Because the movies are outdated noni!
Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by Onogueks(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2015
but not all Nigerian movies. there are still Nigerian movies that make sense
Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by iPopAlomo(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2015
Because it is... it really is outdated... now they Photoshop the movies... Lol... and they shouting... chai... you're talking to someone opposite you and you're shouting... I can't waste my time on Nigerian movies... no offence.. Nigerian movies fan... but it's the truth... India met you and left you... compare the production now... look at Chinese movies too... way out of our league... way out...
Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by freakthingz(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2015
The acting is shit
production is shit how can you be watchin a movie suddenly the sound will disappear when u increase volume your eardrilums will nearly bust

As for special effect na bedsheet plus camomile lotion
Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by Onogueks(m): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2015
lol
Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by Czar01(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by Czar01(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Not outdated, but stupid

Imagine a movie where they'll shoot somebody on his leg, the person will hold his tummy in pain, then in the hospital, they'll tie bandage on his forehead. Chai, Naija film undecided
Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by robinicule(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
nollywood...bunch of dumb directors
Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by EEE20(m): 7:25am On Jul 16, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by Akposb(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Sometimes after seeing this well-rehearsed half-baked story lines of Nollywood and other wood in Nigeria I tend to believe I have just wasted my time. Most are craps but I wouldn't mind sticking with one that is above average.

Kudos to Wale Adenuga productions and some other sitcoms, I can easily get a hint of quality.
Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by Swagk101(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Op u berra stop watching d damn Nollywood movies, it seriously reduces IQ.Foreign movies is d bomb... cool
Re: Why Do Most Boys And Girls See Nigerian Movies As Outdated by Karleb(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
It's not actually outdated, it's just boring compare to what Hollywood offers.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Fela Perform On Stage At Nigeria Idol / Engineer Makes Real Life Version Of Thor's Hammer That Only He Can Carry / Which Season Movie Is The Best To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.