Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Happy Friendship Day Messages, SMS, Greetings 2015 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy Friendship Day Messages, SMS, Greetings 2015 (2266 Views)

Happy Independence Day Messages And Wishes 2015 / Happy Friendship Day Messages, SMS, Greetings 2015 / Eid Mubarak Messages,sms And Greetings 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Friendship Day Messages, SMS, Greetings 2015 by happyfest: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
We will provide you with best Friendship Day Messages for the year 2015 being celebrated on 2nd August. Every year Friendship Day celebrations/Enjoyments take place on the first Sunday of August. This type of culture in dedicating a day in honor of friends began in USA in 1935. On this day people all over the world spend time with their friends and expressing their love for them.Gradually the festival gained popularity and today everywhere Happy Friendship Day is celebrated including India. Exchange of Friendship Day Gifts like Flowers,Greeting Cards and Wrist bands is a popular tradition on this Friendship day.Go ahead and pick the perfect one for your friend.

Happy Friendship Day Messages, Wishes, SMS

'Be a friend of a rock than being of sand. Because
Sand may move with the wind
but the rock would always remain with you.'
Happy Friendship day to everyone

"The love of my life is the love between friends."

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.

I know nothing last forever & Maybe we won’t
always stay together.But I am glad Every morning
when I wake up,I still have you on my friends'
list.Thank you so much For being my Friend.

Stars has 5 ends
Square has 4 ends
Triangle has 3 ends
Line has 2 ends......but
Circle of our friendship has no end.
True Friends have no bounds.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY 2014 to All Sweet Friends

6 simple rules to always remain Happy:
Give more
Expect less
Live a simple life
Free your heart from hatred
Free your mind from worries
And always have ME as your FRIEND!

Also check : Happy Friendship Day Images

A true friend is Someone
who knows there is something wrong even
when you have the " Biggest smile " on your face.
Happy Friendship day 2014 dear friend.

I say and you tune in,
Its a decent friendship.
You say and I tune in,
Is a finer friendship.
Anyhow I don't say and you get it,
Is best friendship.

Also check : Happy Friendship Day Pictures 2015

When all the seasons will be dry,
when all the birds leave the sky,
when all the friends say you Goodbye..
You will found me there to
Say HI...

CARING Silently
and
HURTING Openly
To make U PERFECT!!!
Happy Friendship Day 2015

I never delete Text messages from you.
That would be like deleting a part of Me.
Wishing you a Happpppy Friendship Day 2015 my Sweet Friend.

Friends are those rare people,
Who ask how you are and
then Wait for the Answer patiently.

Hope you like our collection of friendship Day messages, wishes, sms 2015

Re: Happy Friendship Day Messages, SMS, Greetings 2015 by techsquare2121: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2015
I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.

Re: Happy Friendship Day Messages, SMS, Greetings 2015 by techsquare2121: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2015
This may be one of the best sites i have ever visited,the articles here are very entertaining and very eye appealing.

Friendship Day Wishes
Re: Happy Friendship Day Messages, SMS, Greetings 2015 by techsquare2121: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2015
Amazing article, thanks for sharing the some solid tips because it covers all the main and important stuff that a new freelancer should always need to know.

Friendship Day Pics

(1) (Reply)

My Bantu Friends From South Africa And Other Bantu Countries I Have A Question / Child Marriage - 10-yer-old Girl Forced Into Marrying 28-year-old Man: (photos) / Joy At Mahin Kingdom, Ilaje As They Are New King Elect Emerg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.