Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

#newhorizon Vs Nepa - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / #newhorizon Vs Nepa (737 Views)

Pre-paid Nepa Units / This Is Letter Sent To My Uncle By Nepa In 1973 / NEPA Wahala; Cheap Inverter Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#newhorizon Vs Nepa by nkpommpko(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
#flybypluto, new horizon is in less than 2hrs about to fly past Pluto and in 4 hrs we will be able to see her the dwarf planet looks like, analyze data etc. It warms my heart to know something made by man is rocketing towards Pluto at 50,000 km an hour. Science is cool. While, we nigerians and and its vissionary leaders are still battling with electricity, Up Nepa!!!!!!
Be part of this historical moment comment on #flybypluto, @Nijagems #nasanewhorizon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #newhorizon Vs Nepa by kelvinovic(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
The entire europe, America, some parts of Asia and Australia have been thrilled and engrossed in the imminent rendezvous of the New Horizon spacecraft with the Trans- Neptunian world (which I regret has been unfairly classified as a dwarf planet). Buh here in Africa and Nigeria in particular it is almost near nonchalance and indifference

Re: #newhorizon Vs Nepa by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
How sad.
Re: #newhorizon Vs Nepa by Blakjewelry(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
As for me, am waiting for the data to start streaming in

(1) (Reply)

Nasa's James Webb Space Telescope: Hubble's Cosmic Successor / Pls What Is The Use Of Weather Forecast Report To The General Public? / How To Make Your Own Anti-virus In Few Minutes In Just 3 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.