Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! (1818 Views)

Bluetooth car scanner: scan ANY car with phone (4K ONLY, works with all cars) / Nigerians! Glo Is Exposing Your Phone Number To The Whole Internet / 9 Amazing Advantages Of Rooting Your Phone That You Might Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! by JumiaOnline(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
When you put together the mobile stores of the big four; Google, Apple, Blackberry and Windows, you have yourself a pool of well over 2.5 million apps with over 100 billion downloads thus far! The Jumia Mobile App can however be said to be the pick of the litter in terms of necessity as it not only presents you with a window of opportunity to get all your needs and essentials conveniently, but it also provides you with access to the best prices…for FREE!

The Jumia Mobile App makes you experience shopping at its very best and most convenient and just like the best things in life, it is free and available to everyone! Users of Android, Blackberry, iOS and Windows smartphones can log in to their respective app stores and download it for free! Still are not convinced as to why you need the Jumia.

Mobile App installed on your phone? Here are seven reasons:

– Faster plus less data usage than mobile website: Ask a tech expert! Accessing Jumia to snap up the best products and deals via the Jumia mobile app is much faster and it uses up 5 times less internet data than when accessed via the mobile web! Facts only!

– Special Offer and daily deal notifications: Opportunities don’t just knock, they now send notifications! Be the first to know of the best bargains by getting alerts directly on your phone!

– N2000 welcome discount voucher: Everybody loves a discount! You get to enjoy a N2000 discount off your first order above N10,000 using the voucher code APP2348 at checkout!

– Big App Shopping Days – Back by popular demand! From the 3rd of July to the 5th, Jumia will be having a sequel to the critically acclaimed Big App Shopping Days where you can expect to find massive discounts on product categories exclusive to the app! You can also find our exclusive app deals by clicking here.

– Over 150,000 products in your hands: Everything you need is within reach! Shop a huge array of products ranging from fashion, electronics, mobile phones, computing, games and consoles and more!

– It is FREE!!!

Why wait? Download the Jumia App on your Android, Blackberry, iOS and Windows phones today! See video on the uses of the Jumia App here>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3rA9o8EiE8

Jumia, the online shop you can trust!

Re: Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! by DjAndroid: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
You mean the rubbish jumia?
Re: Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! by kenny160: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
DjAndroid:
i wander ooooo lol grin
DjAndroid:
i wander ooooo lol
Re: Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! by guydangerous(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
That was why I killed that chicken yesterday,the thing just de shout jumia jumia jumia grin grin grin
Re: Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! by kenny160: 4:10am On Jul 15, 2015
guydangerous:
That was why I killed that chicken yesterday,the thing just de shout jumia jumia jumia grin grin grin
i cant laugh ooo u guys funny die
Re: Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! by saintruky(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Scam jumia....

I bought a laptop from jumia only to find out later that d laptop has no cooling fan..
Re: Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! by aceTS: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jumiaonline just opened this thread and disappeared. Come and answer people since you don't have something better to do except posting rubbish on nairaland
Re: Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! by JumiaOnline(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
aceTS:
Jumiaonline just opened this thread and disappeared. Come and answer people since you don't have something better to do except posting rubbish on nairaland

Hello there,

Kindly revert with your request to enable us assist you better. Thank you.
Re: Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! by JumiaOnline(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
saintruky:
Scam jumia....

I bought a laptop from jumia only to find out later that d laptop has no cooling fan..

Hi. Please revert with your order details so we can assist you. Thank you.
Re: Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! by kenny160: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
what are we saying here what can you do to asist people facing problem with jumia service i dont blame people calling jumia rubish infact any bad name given to dem match them now look into dis anybody can check it to 303973848 i order for innjoo f2 15days ago till now nothing if i call their story na sorry we are working on it and service provider will take 100 fian atimes cc will not av beter thing to say are they not rubish like that? The tday i order for it it was available for 3days oo now nothing after sending dem alot of messages they call me d day before yesterday that i will get it on thursday o friday now check 303973848 does it look like something that will be deliver tomorrow? I send dem message on twitter today only to hear same story oya prove to me is jumia what where to make transaction? Stupid jumia nonsens jumia
Re: Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! by saintruky(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi. Please revert with your order details so we can assist you. Thank you.

I bought it last year.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Download Microsoft Office / US Used HP Elitebook 2540p 4GB Ram Core I7 / My System Refuse To Downgrade From Microsoft Vista To Xp Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.