Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW (26504 Views)

Tribalism, At It's Peak At Niraland / Forex Shortage: Naira Hits All-time Low Of 409/dollar / Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2015
sai babaaaaaaaa... We will get there
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by hugobuzz(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2015
onlykach:

Buhari has not done anything in this government and we are waiting GEJ continued on from where OBJ started, so what your are seeing is a flux if PMB does not do any thing to the improvement of GEJ Power will collapse in the next 60 days or more so stop the blaspheming on GEJ

most common.sense comment so far...

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by satfk: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2015
Feeling the impact of PMB! Unlike before where epileptic supply of electricity was the order of d days.

Expecting higher transmission and almost constant electricity supply...

God bless me, God bless Nigeria
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by watchindelta(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2015
everything for Nigeria Nah spiritual smh! I no see d light oh. dis not about politice...
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by hamzeiy: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2015
john4aguero:
I have a feeling that one day, this country Nigeria will be enjoying an amazing constant power supply. smiley

What I don't know is whether I'm drunk typing this sh!t grin grin

......sincerely we,ve been enjoyin constant power supply for almost a week plus....it is amazing oh
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by john4aguero: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2015
hamzeiy:
......sincerely we,ve been enjoyin constant power supply for almost a week plus....it is amazing oh

Seriously? shocked

Which country is that? embarassed
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by bigerboy200: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2015
we still have reasons to thank God...because if the PDP government was in control of rain, Nigerians would have been in serious draught by now due to corruption.. They will loot d rain water if possible.. PDP...LOOOOOTERS OF THE NATION.

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Toktee(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]APC is good at one thing

COSMETIC PROPAGANDA

[/size]

creating a false impression that the government has done so much within a short period of time. These sorts of cosmetic propaganda only excite those with poor to zero analytical, calculative & retentive skills.
The increase in power power sector is what will affect everyone positively,is not an invisible thing,light has improved i can testify to that,unlike the the microscopic 1.6million job created by jonathan administration.
as for you and your fellow wailers continue to wail.
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by bolaji73(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Could confirm that when I got to my hood last night. My friends told me that they've been having nothing short of 17hrs power supply every day.
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by UrbanMystique: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2015
aenero:
Not a fan of GEJ but the sabotage in this beautiful country of our's is jus too much... Buhari hasn't approved a dime to phcn and der is light,ow come there was no light during GEJ's tenure
how do you expect anything to improve when GEJ awarded pipeline contracts to militants, terrorists and thugs who blow up pipelines whenever they need cash ..

according to TCN, the improvement is as a result of improved gas supply to generation stations...

the first thing buhari did was to cancel the contract and power suddenly improve again... what does that tell you?
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Ha ha ha FG can lie o!!! We no get light o!!!! Besies ehn, NEPA is now privatized hence IEDC, EEDC etc its not in FGs hand again! This FG and APC can lie and my advice for you guys is "dont ever believe them" they said we are winnig bokoharam na lie, they said they generated 1.2 trillion bailout for governors na lie! Last night they said they banned and jammed my sweet CHK 102.1 RADIO BIAFRA but again, na lie!!! Now they claim to have GENERATED 4.5::::::: hey guys, na lie!!!!! Water in the dams has risen dont forget, wait make we enter dry season you will see that we have no improvement in power!!!! I stop believing this FG after my radio BIAFRA rubbished their claims last night!!!! BIAFRA a country of truth and love and peace is on the way!!! Am sorry for the zoo republic called niger area!!! I believe NNamdi Kanu till death!!! This news makes we believe that biafra is almost here!!!! Soon, you change seekers will get tired of the lies pedophile annd terrorist Boooohari just watch! Ha ha incorruptible bubu who was voted in by UNDERAGE voters!!!!! Incorruptible indeed!
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by godwin120alex: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Dis is raining reason and is expected that electricity supply will improve cos Kanji water level will rise.You can make inquires if you are not aware.Is during dry season that one will be able to ascertain if there is improvement.Meanwhile some areas are not experiencing anything.

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Horizon1: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2015
So Jonathans Administration was sabotaged during the elections cos they said output wad 2300mw as at three months ago.

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Elxandre(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2015
dammytosh:
And TANOIDS be like

BABA GO SLOW

OF WHAT USE IS SPEED WITHOUT DIRECTION.

A purposeful Govt does not rush.

I recall Yaradua was termed a "go slow " too. He ended militancy in the creeks with his amnesty policies and a lot of other progressive things before GEJ changed the GEAR to REVERSE.

Mumu, GEJ negotiated the amnesty deal actually.

2 Likes

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by faheez(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2015
nonxo007:
Propaganda everywhere, How Come I've still not noticed any change in power supply?? And talking about supplying more fuel to power plants, we're still buying black market o. Infact they should GERARA HERE MEN..
just because u dey live for bush
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Burger01:
Fear of Buhari.....

Gradually we shall get it right. Gone are the days of ineptness and sabotage.

Sai PMB. God bless you aplenty

You are what Nigeria need at this crucial time.smiley

Haters and saTANdroids...we know how to manage you lots... Keep hating. undecided

You are educated enough to know that Gen Muhammadu Buhari's government just got running/started and hasn't looked towards the power sector,considering the fact he has major challenges before him....You should have known the contributions came from Goodluck Jonathan's administration.... It would take as much as 6 months before one could start seeing the effects of a new government in power.

Common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by sped1oro(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Things are fallen in shape...
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by GidisFinest: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2015
denedene:
JONATHAN'S hardwork is paying off. bless you sir
Then you will agree the current dollar rate is his handwork.

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by BB013(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2015
Nicepoker:
must u be so arrogant this early morning? Guy I reside is osogbo where light is constant. but of recent its more better cos power generation has increased due to working fluid increase. Or u think new power turbines has been installed?

OGA some parts of osogbo is know to ve constant power cos u schooled there once u leave osogbo nd to other places d reverse is d case no light
So ur point is baseless
In Lagos sef to some extent d light is ok compared to before. As at this time last we used to go 3/4days without light. And spend too much on diesel. Now for d two weeks I spent in Lagos last week we didn't put on d gen not for once. Even here in Benin too
Dey always ration light for d first time in years there was light for 2 straight days. I know not all places re enjoying it but better than last year. Before once it's about to rain d light goes off but now as heavy as d rain may be it stays on at most if dey take it it comes back on as d rain stops.
He doesn't ve to install turbines for powers to improve.
Nigeria used to generate about 5k megawatt nd transmit less dan 2k now we transmitting 4.5k an all time high wot does that tell u?

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by wirelessmaster: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2015
The Nigerian Society of Engineers (Electrical) should have come up to say something about this increment in power generation every year during the rainy season. As an engineer, I know there is always increase in power generation during the rainy season particularly at the peak of the season. This is made possible because of the output from the hydro power plants which is at optimum during this period.

From observation, you will never hear of drop in power generation output at the peak of the rainy season. The power generation output should be increased and reflected at all times. This is the third year I will be raising this observation whenever there is a reported increase in power output at the rainy season.

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Victorblaze14(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2015
nonxo007:
Propaganda everywhere, How Come I've still not noticed any change in power supply?? And talking about supplying more fuel to power plants, we're still buying black market o. Infact they should GERARA HERE MEN..
i noticed something new the lies that are being told under pmb is the biggest in d history of nigeria,just yesterday the said they ve blocked radio biafra,today power has impoved so what will be said tomorrow sia there is God oh

2 Likes

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Jenjen!!we dey go o
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by darelar(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2015
I must say that the light has improved seriously. I have not use power bank to charge my phone for days and I have not put on generator throughout this month. We've only rely on on electric cooker for some time now. I just pray that the light continue to improve.
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
nkpommpko:
We need pre paid meters simple
Prepaid metre charges are the same with post paid. Infact your airtime will run faster than that of MTNPulse, speaking from experience
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by MVLOX(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2015
niceguy7:
So, wt is their to celebrate abt?
Atleast we are moving forward.....dats a gud sign to be happy abt...
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2015
denedene:
very true! this is jonathans handwork taking effect. Buhari has done absolutely nothing. hes jes busy sacking n filling all top positions with northeners

2 Likes

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by hamzeiy: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2015
john4aguero:

Seriously? shocked

Which country is that? embarassed
.....nigeria oh...our very nyja...kaduna precisely
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by shidof(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2015
denedene:
Stupidity and hypocrisy is wen ua giving GEJ d accolades 4 ol d positive tinz dtz happening presently during PMB regime but u refused to mention him on BH issues and ol d present economics woes he put Nigeria into Xpecially pertaining to naira/ dollars problem.
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Ashehu001(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2015
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom!
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Bezed(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2015
funny ,.. cos when i ask my superiors in the office they will say dey don't know, if tcn staff do not know about the increase i wonder how it happened...meanwhile i believe there will be an improvement cos Mr. president has lots interest in power..
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by pasol4real(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2015
MAY GOD BLESS GEJ FOR HIS REVOLUTION IN THE POWER SECTOR.

PMB ONLY REAPING WHERE HE DID NOT SOW.

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by iamauxin(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
From Umuahia...the light supply is highly commendable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State / Biography Of Margret Obi|meet Peter Obi's Wife Formerly Margaret Brownson Usen / You Really Need To Drop These 10 Mindsets in 2017 - Topwritersden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.