Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

cutehector's thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / cutehector's thread (31391 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: cutehector's thread by dingbang(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2020
Loyalqwin

Why try to decieve me?

You are Same person as itzmariam claiming to reside from Gusau in Zamfara and then again, you claim also to reside in Abuja?

Same phone number you shared through pm is the same as the one you chatted me with using itzmariam account?

I'm dissapointed in you honestly

1 Like

Re: cutehector's thread by dingbang(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Bread and Akara cheesy
lol . you are funny. So where in the north do you reside?
Re: cutehector's thread by Pweetyccee(f): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:
lol . you are funny. So where in the north do you reside?
y asking?
Re: cutehector's thread by dingbang(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pweetyccee:
y asking?
I want to meet ya parents o
Re: cutehector's thread by Pweetyccee(f): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:
I want to meet ya parents o
Lol na good news ooo but where are u chatting 4rm? U be omo Yoruba?
Re: cutehector's thread by dingbang(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Lol na good news ooo but where are u chatting 4rm? U be omo Yoruba?
i'm chatting from Minna, and i'm Igbo, what about you ?
Re: cutehector's thread by Pweetyccee(f): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:
i'm chatting from Minna, and i'm Igbo, what about you ?
Igbo Amaka
Re: cutehector's thread by dingbang(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Igbo Amaka
so can we get to know ourselves better? You know, the part where I get to tell you sweet things on phone wink make you laugh and all wink trust me, you'd love the moments cool
Re: cutehector's thread by Pweetyccee(f): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:
so can we get to know ourselves better? You know, the part where I get to tell you sweet things on phone wink make you laugh and all wink trust me, you'd love the moments cool
Awwwn
Re: cutehector's thread by dingbang(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Awwwn
sent a pm. cool by the way, you have the most cute eyes. kiss
Re: cutehector's thread by Pweetyccee(f): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:
sent a pm. cool by the way, you have the most cute eyes. kiss
oh thank u
Re: cutehector's thread by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pweetyccee:
oh thank u
replied through mail wink

1 Like

Re: cutehector's thread by dingbang(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
If only men can swallow the red pill, put themselves first, and go mgtow, things like this wouldn't be happening. Women ain't shit, and marriage and relationships are scams and absolute waste of time. Many married men don't wish their children dead but if they could rewind the hands of time, they would choose to stay single. Most married men facing hard times and hell/betrayal from their wives would have never been broke and/or mentally and emotionally tortured and saddened if they had stayed single and avoided children. In current times, marriage is just extra responsibility for the man without any safety for him or necessity for the woman to contribute anything tangible to the union.

Men are willing to share their pots of gold with women, women are never willing to share theirs with men. Women only love what you provide and how you make them feel. No matter what you have done for a woman in the past, once she can't benefit anything from you, she leaves you cold. A woman sees a man as an expendable utility. A utility serves, a utility is never served.
you are so right bro.

Re: cutehector's thread by itzmariam(f): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
dingbang:
Loyalqwin

Why try to decieve me?

You are Same person as itzmariam claiming to reside from Gusau in Zamfara and then again, you claim also to reside in Abuja?

Same phone number you shared through pm is the same as the one you chatted me with using itzmariam account?

I'm dissapointed in you honestly
the first time I come here asking for help you are the one who said things I don't understand bring someone else as me ever since then I got angry and leave,here you are again please tell me who exactly is the person that we have the same number that I don't know,or is it that you are always like this to everyone who need help,by your confusion.
Re: cutehector's thread by dingbang(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ishilove..

Journey to sense? Really cheesy
Re: cutehector's thread by dingbang(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
ThePussiologist:

Make una type una telegram username or quote me am for dead thread make I add una for the telegram group if
Una de interested. Hailings like wetin
Dingbang
@dingbang007 is my username on telegram, thanks bro. I regard you mightily
Re: cutehector's thread by dingbang(m): 5:55am On Dec 23, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

What happened to your Firstbank job bro?
still with the bank, i only just got transferred to lag.
Re: cutehector's thread by Cutehector(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bbygirle:
Pls I’m a female with a budget of 50k monthly looking to share an apartment with another female.
i have a female friend living in ajah looking to share rent. One bed room flat. It fits your budget. Interested?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here / I Am Giving Away Up To 100k On This Thread And Lots More / I Need A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.