Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Is Music Really Kcee's Calling??? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Music Really Kcee's Calling??? (852 Views)

Kcee Ft Olamide – We Go Party (audio) / What Is Music To You / What Is Music Like For Upcoming Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Music Really Kcee's Calling??? by Moz22: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Is it just me who thinks Kcee should quit doing music and focus on just business(Don't even think of fashion cos his dress sense is 'higi haga' that is to say its not just working)

Now let's take a look at his style of music. Personally, I have never seen an A list artiste this clueless and lazy. I held him high esteem and had lotta expectations from him since he pathed ways with PRESH but he has since gone sour. Those that understand music and its progression will agree with me that its the same progression he's been using since he gave us limpopo but yet they aren't even making any sense. I recently dropped one titled 'love boat' with the same progression and recycled beat and it kept me wondering why this guy is still been celebrated.

No pun Intended

Do you guys think same?

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Is Music Really Kcee's Calling??? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Find your calling first before debating on another man's calling.

1 Like

Re: Is Music Really Kcee's Calling??? by Moz22: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
I know mine...and we are ones who listen to them and can perfectly determine whether its dia calling or not.
Re: Is Music Really Kcee's Calling??? by kestolove95(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op.ur mama is callin u
Re: Is Music Really Kcee's Calling??? by Moz22: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
kestolove95:
Op.ur mama is callin u
alright..going to meet her right away
Re: Is Music Really Kcee's Calling??? by Dospix(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op, you are soo right, I just can't understand why a musician of his standard keeps chunning out akara music. I saw his "Love boat" video and decided to download the video only because Diamond is on the song; but I ended up weeping at the extent he infected Diamond with his visionless and rythmless music.Kcee really needs to go on a musical recess and spare us from the torture of listening to his annoying music.
Re: Is Music Really Kcee's Calling??? by Moz22: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dospix:
Op, you are soo right, I just can't understand why a musician of his standard keeps chunning out akara music. I saw his "Love boat" video and decided to download the video only because Diamond is on the song; but I ended up weeping at the extent he infected Diamond with his visionless and rythmless music.Kcee really needs to go on a musical recess and spare us from the torture of listening to his annoying music.
it beats me to realize that he has been there for so long, remember the days of Baba ese o baba. He is just struggling to stay relevant in the industry. He shd just quit.
Re: Is Music Really Kcee's Calling??? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Hi, i just want to remind you that your post had 75 views, you might want to reconsider your calling.. You heard a wrong voice bro. Never criticise someone who is trying to make money cos at the end of the day that is what it all comes down to...A man trying to stay away from poverty.
Re: Is Music Really Kcee's Calling??? by Moz22: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Hi, i just want to remind you that your post had 75 views, you might want to reconsider your calling.. You heard a wrong voice bro. Never criticise someone who is trying to make money cos at the end of the day that is what it all comes down to...A man trying to stay away from poverty.
mehn bruh..got nada to say
Re: Is Music Really Kcee's Calling??? by Moz22: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
I am so done on this

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Duo, Young Paperboyz Release Greatest Hits Album Spanning 8-year Career / Korede Bello Ft. Asa – Somebody Great / Nomoreloss Is DEAD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.