Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( (3221 Views)

The World's Most Expensive Shoe / 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive / CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
When the money becomes too much and you just don't know what to do with it!!! Nick Cannon, Mariah Carey's ex, suggest you spend it on just a pair of shoes..... Cannon may be worth $20m and his estranged wife, Mariah Carey worth $510 m, but Nick Cannon had all eyes on his feet at America's Got Talent last night when he stepped out in $2.2million diamond encrusted shoes.

And they are not borrowed or for advert, he actually owns it...Top Beverly Hills jeweller Jason Arasheben, who created the shoes, told Women's Wear Daily:

'Not very often do I get a request for the most expensive shoes in the world.

When Nick approached me last year, he said he wanted to make history and be so over the top.

He wanted to set a new standard in diamonds. 'How can we make the most expensive pair of shoes in the world and make this finale special?' he asked me.We didn’t want him looking like Frankenstein when he walked, we still needed to consider functionality. He’s not going to win a race or play basketball with these. It’s still a piece of jewelry. As long as he’s not too overly aggressive in the shoes, everything should be all right.'

if na your money plenty like this, tell us you wouldn't dare this? sexy or trashy

Re: Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Will i be able to wall on the sky?
Re: Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
People all have their vanities. My present cleat is worth $130 i wanted to buy mercuria superflys $230 but my gf restrained me so no big deal undecided

Re: Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( by koolpal(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
How much? For air e go waka shey?
Re: Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( by gabazin080(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
what? Will he be trekking to heaven with the shoes
Re: Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( by ammyluv2002(f): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Money miss road undecided
Re: Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
post of an average poor man
ammyluv2002:
Money miss road undecided

he is living life to the fullest and not waisting money.

if you have money enjoy it cause when you die u ain't taking it to heaven
Re: Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( by ammyluv2002(f): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
6ty6ix:
post of an average poor man

he is living life to the fullest and not waisting money.

if you have money enjoy it cause when you die u ain't taking it to heaven
Nne, do you know better things 359 million can achieve? Shoe na achievement? Not my business though #JustSaying
Re: Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( by Sandydayz(f): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Huh i see.... smiley
Re: Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( by BCISLTD: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
U gate to be kidding me
Re: Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Unless those shoes will lead me straight to heaven, I ain't buying.

(1) (Reply)

How To Tie A Full Aso-oke Gele | Double Fan Gele / Fashion Madness , Girls How Do U See This Attire ? (pics) / Easy Tone Ligting Body Lotion With Sunscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.