Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? (1680 Views)

Am I Really A Bad Son? / I Didnt Like My Dad When I Was A Kid And Still Dont Like Him Now I'm Grown Up / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by simba1: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ummm.... Is it really normal?
Will it change with time?
Do I have to worry about it?
Especially, my social life.
Is it a bad sign?
I posted this here, because I know that they are very reasonable and grown minds in this section.
Thanks as you assist me out of my perplexion!
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by Dyt(f): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Your personality is you
Are you full of hate?
You don't like to mingle?
Do you just feel like strangling someone?

cheesy cheesy
Well we have inborn and the ones we learnt
Well you can change actually, depends if you really want to
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by simba1: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yeah!
Of course I really want to
Dyt:
Your personality is you
Are you full of hate?
You don't like to mingle?
Do you just feel like strangling someone?

cheesy cheesy
Well we have inborn and the ones we learnt
Well you can change actually, depends if you really want to
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by Dyt(f): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
simba1:
Yeah!
Of course I really want to

Ok
I have a diploma is psychology infact a big certificate even though I haven't completed the long boring course, breath taking really grin grin
So as I was saying
Where do you stay
Its known now that you don't have friends
Are you usually jealous of others? Na only prayer to solve that one grin grin
How old are you?
What do you do?
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by simba1: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Geeeeeeeeeez!
Do you require all these infos public?
Dyt:

Ok
I have a diploma is psychology infact a big certificate even though I haven't completed the long boring course, breath taking really grin grin
So as I was saying
Where do you stay
Its known now that you don't have friends
Are you usually jealous of others? Na only prayer to solve that one grin grin
How old are you?
What do you do?
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by Dyt(f): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
simba1:
Geeeeeeeeeez!
Do you require all these infos public?

Yeske
So others too with inner eyes can look at your matter
cheesy cheesy

Pickabeau1 is a pokenoser
I trust him to be here soon
grin grin
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
When u start hating your personality, then u are hating yourself... I will advice that u identify that thing u dnt like about yourself and work on it.

Nobody can help u except YOU.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by Emmyk(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
It depends on what you hate about yourself; if it's something you can change, do so. Of you can't change it... that's a big problem.
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by Emmyk(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
It depends on what you hate about yourself; if it's something you can change, do so. If you can't change it... that's a big problem.
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by simba1: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
It's something I've often times try amending, but it only fails shortly
Emmyk:
It depends on what you hate about yourself; if it's something you can change, do so. If you can't change it... that's a big problem.
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by simba1: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
I have been trying ooooooooooooooo.
But the progress doesn't last
Adufetohposh:
When u start hating your personality, then u are hating yourself... I will advice that u identify that thing u dnt like about yourself and work on it.

Nobody can help u except YOU.
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by simba1: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Geeeeeeeeeez!
Ah! No na! Some infos are meant to be disclosed secretly na
Dyt:

Yeske
So others too with inner eyes can look at your matter
cheesy cheesy

Pickabeau1 is a pokenoser
I trust him to be here soon
grin grin
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by Yustash001(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Here to read matured comments.....*sipping my kunu and watching HD8)...
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by simba1: 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yustash001:
Here to read matured comments.....*sipping my kunu and watching HD8)...
*joins him, taking the kunu from his hand and sipping while tryna force-sit him out of the seat*
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by Yustash001(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2015
simba1:
*joins him, taking the kunu from his hand and sipping while tryna force-sit him out of the seat*
smiles...are you nocturnal?...you no dey sleep ni?
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by simba1: 1:58am On Jul 15, 2015
We're on the same boat!
Yustash001:
smiles...are you nocturnal?...you no dey sleep ni?
Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by ladyju(f): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2015
For u to get good advice, u need to mention what is it you hate about yourself.
What exactly is the problem?...... Are you too short? Are you too fat, or too slim?
Do you think you are ugly? What exactly is the problem?

Whatever the problem is, just know that some one died this morning and it's not you, someone is in the hospital begging God to keep him/her alive. So cheer up.

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? by simba1: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Thanks dear!
But it's not about my morphological outlook, but my behaviors.
Especially social behaviors
ladyju:
For u to get good advice, u need to mention what is it you hate about yourself.
What exactly is the problem?...... Are you too short? Are you too fat, or too slim?
Do you think you are ugly? What exactly is the problem?

Whatever the problem is, just know that some one died this morning and it's not you, someone is in the hospital begging God to keep him/her alive. So cheer up.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Thigs Children Do 2: See Our National Anthem / 5 Signs To Know You Are Becoming A Man / See: Identical Twin Sisters Are Married To Identical Twin Brothers,live Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.