Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up (4619 Views)

When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by andystash(m): 5:39am On Jul 15, 2015
WINK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by sagr(m): 5:45am On Jul 15, 2015
Hahahhaha.i did dis a lot.. in most cases na rubish we dey write for d last minutes of xams...if u dnt knw d answers in d first hours of exam den d last minute rush may jeopadise ur ealier efforts grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Cutehector(m): 5:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Last five minutes of exam, so many question papers and mgbuo go dey fly everywhr... grin

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by nganjiwa2014(m): 5:49am On Jul 15, 2015
You can write sense when u are confused.

2 Likes

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by donholy28(m): 5:58am On Jul 15, 2015
All the answers go flood ur brain...both right and wrong

6 Likes

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Khd95(m): 6:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Fury mode grin

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by andystash(m): 6:44am On Jul 15, 2015
sagr:
Hahahhaha.i did dis a lot.. in most cases na rubish we dey write for d last minutes of xams...if u dnt knw d answers in d first hours of exam den d last minute rush may jeopadise ur ealier efforts grin
exactly bro......atleaat make the paper full....no time
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Haywhymido(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2015
lolz na true
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by piicity(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2015
*I BE GENIUS,I NEVER DO ALL DIS MAGOMAGO FOR MY EXAMs AT ALL*
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by andystash(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2015
donholy28:
All the answers go flood ur brain...both right and wrong
...mehn...in dos last five minutes no mata wat u write...ud barely mk 5marks
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Akosbaba(m): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2015
He must be a law student
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by andystash(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2015
piicity:
lol...wink
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Especially when you actually know the answers

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by SirLegal(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2015
If there is a student who didn't do this at least once in school before graduating missed a little Exam fun.

To be frank, most times the rush to finish quickly becomes fun. Of course you won't finish answering the questions but after the exams you will start hearing stories that touch mostly if the paper was a difficult one.

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by andystash(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Akosbaba:
He must be a law student
...laughing my ass out
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Hahahaha. This reminds me of the first paper I wrote in bar finals. I knew all the questions from the start so I was writing slowly and surely with a very beautiful handwriting. I had just started question six, my last question and a question that had nine subquestions when the invigilators said five minutes more.
That was when it dawned on me than writing the correct answer down is more important than writing with a beautiful hand writing. I became exactly like that boy in the picture but I only got to (d) before d time was up so I left five subquestions unanswered despite knowing d answer. embarassed
I learnt my lesson though. All the other papers I wrote my handwriting looked more like Arabic than english but I finished them on time cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by sobastical: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by sobastical: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2015
piicity:

Ehn en dem don come...
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Alexas58: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Loll!!...it helps for obj!!...I didn't mean obasanjo ooo I meant objective

2 Likes

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by andystash(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2015
bestestgirl:
Especially when you actually know the answers
that can b really painful bro
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by flames007(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Lol,dis is d story behind fast and furious grin

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by SirBlack999(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Last five minutes of exam, so many question papers and mgbuo go dey fly everywhr... grin
Guy u be badoo.I knw u also used mercenary grin
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by andystash(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2015
adeaks:
Hahahaha. This reminds me of the first paper I wrote in bar finals. I knew all the questions from the start so I was writing slowly and surely with a very beautiful handwriting. I had just started question six, my last question and a question that had nine subquestions when the invigilators said five minutes more.
That was when it dawned on me than writing the correct answer down is more important than writing with a beautiful hand writing. I became exactly like that boy in the picture but I only got to (d) before d time was up so I left five subquestions unanswered despite knowing d answer. embarassed
I learnt my lesson though. All the other papers I wrote my handwriting looked more like Arabic than english but I finished them on time cheesy
...BRO...for me....if yu see my writing in exam hall...i write to finish o...i dnt wana knw hw ugly it is.
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Sandydayz(f): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2015
grin Paper must full o... By fire by force grin

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Shaadey: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2015
na true o

2 Likes

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by bixyxx: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Lolz

gone are the days

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by repogirl(f): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Lol, yes ooo, especially when some wicked lecturers set questions that they know you would never finish in time.

2 Likes

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Daughterzion(f): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2015
Hmm my brodas dis happens 2 me a lot. I no go fit answer any1 til dem say 5 minutes more. Na so the answer go dey fil my head one by one and me sef go dey write pas my hand sef and wen dat invigilator wan cme take my paper na so we go dey do ororo

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by 9aijaboi(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Lmao... School sweet na exam spoil am... #just kidding though.
Study to make your self approved.

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by donprudent: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2015
This is to inform all prospective candidate that the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC EDE, ND Full Time, Part Time, Daily PT, and HND Forms are all out.
All prospective candidates can contact us for registration; 08169697844, 07033154795.
Our WhatsApp contact still remain unchanged - 08169697844. Email address - hr.distincttutors@gmail.com
Your location is never a challenge, save your transport we can always process every registration for you for token.

Post UTME Tutorial on Monday 20/07/2015. Free Accommodation for all our Tutorial candidate in a very conducive environment, CBT training also available. However, Accommodation facility for non-tutorial candidate will be charged @ reasonable price.

DISTINCT TUTORS!
Quest for excellence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Must Change In Your Life If You Want To Be Rich And Successful / Why Is It That Whites Hardly Boast Of Having First Class??? / Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.