Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! (1832 Views)

If You Need A Good Reliable Source Of Income, Pls Comin / China Emerges Nigeria’s Leading Source Of Imports With $1.6bn / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by sosorichmedia(f): 6:33am On Jul 15, 2015
For those looking for income opportunity

There are three business which I have tried and still doing it that can generate urgent income for you, and anybody can start these businesses in less than 30 minutes from now and increase the size of your bank account in 72 hours from now and I will be glad to list them bellow:

(1) Internet Data Brokerage business: even while the economy is down, things are in a stand still mode, thousand of android and laptop users subscribe for internet daily, weekly or monthly plans, so that they can use their devices and that's my friend generate N5,000 profit for me every day without any stress. I will explain how I go abut making 5k per day in this business letter.

(2) Online Store Manager: Thousand of store owners are looking for ways to increase their sales as the economy is on a stand still mode, A simple online store that offer people 10% discount for purchasing from a particular store online will give you over N20,000 per day from each sale that people purchase from these stores. I design and manage online stores fro people, and have percentage on every items sold online.
this is one of the easiest job anybody can start immediately. I can give you my video tutorial on how to design and manage online store for store owners.

(3) Shared Short Code Business: You can start a short code service on any subject, the trick there is to offer 5 to 7 days free tips on a particular subject so that people will see you as an expert in that field and want more advice by subscribing to your short code service, while you charge them on a weekly bases. Imagine sending free tips on a particular subject to N1,000 numbers that you just generate, and over 300 people subscribe before the end of the 7 days free services. having over 300 people pay you N50.00 per week, another 300 people subscribe with N50.00 another week, that's my friend a big fat money. I can send you my Short code secret hand book if you are interested.

Note. The above three ways is what is keeping my bank account swelling everyday and the same miracle can happen to you if you believe and take action. If you need a complete information on how to go about starting any of the above business, please do yourself a favour and email me on sosorichmedia@gmail.com.

See you at the top.

Johnny

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by rotile: 6:44am On Jul 15, 2015
Good morning,

Kindly send me more infornation
dan4fun2003@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by akunjohn(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Good morning,pls I need the information too,
Johnakun@yahoo.co.uk

Tnx.
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by viceldo(m): 7:13am On Jul 15, 2015
chiazormathew@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2015
@op, send me the info to: emmydeep@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by Nielbaba(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Agbiniel@gmail.com pls send detail
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by Kdultimate: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2015
Am interest pls send the full info to my email address may god bless you as you do so. Kayodepeterk@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by emmanuelsone: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Peterneville25@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by elijahsinto(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Interested Elijahsinto@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by Onelovetayz(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2015
I believe it is ebook that you want to sell if not, tell us about it on this medium without asking us to drop our email addresses.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by elijahsinto(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Interested Elijahsinto@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by venus080(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2015
am interested.....my email is melenchy2015@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by Ebi4life: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2015
rhemazoe:
HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

Calvary greetings to you, and may the divine love of Christ be with you and your entire household in Jesus Name, Amen.
I am Pastor William Oladipo, the Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE PROGRAM, SEND ME A MAIL OR SMS,TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST.

THE MAIL OR SMS SHOULD BE SENT TO talk2pastorwilly@minister.com OR 08098258686 WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

1. YOUR NAME
2. CONTACT ADDRESS
3. OCCUPATION
4. PHONE NUMBER
5. EMAIL ADDRESS

THEN I WILL FORWARD YOU WITH THE PROCEDURES ON HOW YOU CAN PARTAKE IN IT

Remain Blessed.
Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
KADUNA PROVINCE 1,
No. 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna.
Email: talk2pastorwilly @minister.com
GSM: 08098258686...
goodmorning Pastor. Does it involve any financial commitment.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by pattybf(f): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Pattyybf@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by sosorichmedia(f): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Onelovetayz:
I believe it is ebook that you want to sell if not, tell us about it on this medium without asking us to drop our email addresses.

Hope you are not afraid to read e-book? The reason they label us the black continent is because we hate knowledge and we want everything for free and expect to give nothing in return. We also hate to follow simple principles

Any knowledge you gain for free, you can never utilize it and that's my friend is a waste.

So get wisdom get understanding at all cost, "For it is by wisdom kings reign"

see you at the top.
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by goke300: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Pls send it to goke300@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by sosorichmedia(f): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Please foward your message to my email direct to avoid error in spelling, and make sure you leave your comment here after you receive it

best regards

Johnny
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by penn2(m): 12:52am On Jul 16, 2015
nairalanders you guys will never learn ..if this guy is really making money why dont him post the info here y saying call me ...if he is making cool cash he will park his entire family in it...any little details bout cash u guys keep sending ur email numbers...dammmme u guys are just so easily decieved....and fooled foolish nigerians.
Re: If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! by Aaree(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2015
if you are looking for an urgent source of income why not make money online tru affilate marketing

If you have you been wanting to make money online for awhile now, you have probably encountered product launches, audio and video streaming, telephone seminars, and JV ventures, etc. The experts that are promoting these products and services are making money head over heal. In all fairness, these products and services are real and useful to the people who buy them.

But what most of them will not tell you is that there are thousands of people on the Internet making thousands of dollars a month and not spending a red cent. They do not go around to every marketing seminar in the world just to make contacts and sales. They seldom do joint ventures with other marketers, because frankly, no one knows who they are. They plainly sit in front of their computers in their under garments, click a few links, and hang on till the money starts rolling in.

Want to know how do they do it? Affiliate links, Google Adsense, and PLR content.

Take Google Adsense, for example. Search engines fancy good content and the more, the better.

When you build numerous content pages on your website, the search engine spiders crawl the website, then follow each link to more content, which helps increase your rankings.

How does this make you money? By inserting Adsense ads on every page and as visitors click through your pages, many will also click the Adsense advertising links. Every time they do, you make a commission from Google. It can be anywhere from a few cents to many dollars.

They do not have to buy something. Just by clicking the link makes you money. The more people you direct to your website, the more people will click the links, and the more money you will make.

Now all that is required is content. If you are a good author, you can write your own. But most of us are not.

One choice would be to use articles written by others. Go to any of the accepted article directories and you will find thousands of articles. Most can be re published free of any cost as long as you keep the resource box attached with each article. While you are not promoting your own product, this is a very viable choice.

The main downside to using other peoples articles is that the reader will perceive them as expert information and probably click the link in the resource box instead of the Adsense links, and you lose money.

However, the best choice is Private Label Rights articles. Just a little modification can change these articles into your own handiwork. The reader will see you as the expert, while you are not competing with another author.

You can also enter your own resource box with a link to an affiliate program, so whether they click the Adsense links or your affiliate link, you have raised your odds of making money. And you have done it lacking a single product of your own.

Making money on the Internet is not as tough as some would have you consider. As with any online concern, give the people what they want and they will be back for more.

for more info on making money online,going from $zero to over $3000
visit wealthsystem.gr8.com.. i learnt a lot from there

(1) (Reply)

Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield / How People Are Making It In This Period Of Recession / See How You Can Get $25 From Payoneer Without Spending Any $100[not Referral]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.