Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! (1821 Views)

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by lalasticlala(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2015
Peter Odemwingie Turns 34 Today!

Happy birthday to Odemwingie...

Drop your birthday wishes and messages for him ...

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by feldido(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2015
So?
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by msmon(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Happy birthday Peter,

May God put more power onto your feet, so that you can fire Stoke City both the English Premier League and F.A Cup this coming season. grin

Long life and prosperity!
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Cant his wife tell him to be confident and go bald ir at least get hair plugs. I would rather dive inside pussy than wish him HBD undecided
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by muhyeenisce(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Osazewingie odemwingie....that fresh igbo guy...HBD bro! More goals to your boot but never expect that against arsenal...
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by piicity(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2015
*THAT IS MY GUY ODEWINGI,HOW MANY OF YOU REMEMEBER WHAT HE DID AT LAST YEAR WORLDCUP AND QUALIFIES FOR 2010 WORLD CUP IN YEAR 2009*
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by tomsniel(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Happy birthday to you Peter. Wish you a successful and injury free season at stoke city. Keep banging in the goals.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:
So?
So celebrate him angry
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by EagleScribes: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Happy birthday mate. I really wished you captained our super eagles some day but that was not meant to be.

Wish you a fruitful EPL season and many more years ahead
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by EagleScribes: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
muhyeenisce:
Osazewingie odemwingie....that fresh igbo guy...HBD bro! More goals to your boot but never expect that against arsenal...

Huh! Igbo guy you said? Na wa o. Nigeria and ethnicity.

Smh
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by muhyeenisce(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2015
EagleScribes:

Huh! Igbo guy you said? Na wa o. Nigeria and ethnicity.
Smh
so nw tell me, wetin u mean?
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by EagleScribes: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2015
muhyeenisce:
so nw tell me, wetin u mean?

What state is Odemwingie from? Check the records so well. He's not igbo

And what I mean is that this dude is first a national figure and it is not healthy pointing out ethnicities in any situation of national interest. It's not the best

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by muhyeenisce(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2015
EagleScribes:

And what I mean is that this dude is first a national figure and it is not healthy pointing out ethnicities in any situation of national interest. It's not the best
I don hear you
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by Viktor1983(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2015
HBD to Pete.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by crispberry(f): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2015
HBD
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Happy birthday to odemwingie, the most yellowish Nigerian player..
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2015
EagleScribes:

1st a Nigerian and then an Edo boy grin
His Dad is from Bini-City. My brother from a Russian mother angry
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by Aipete2(f): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2015
hbd my crush. Someone loves you here oh, lemme be the mother of your kids please
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by feldido(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
So celebrate him angry

Will that solve Nigeria's problem? undecided angry
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by steffans(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2015
At least he looks his age... Happy birthday baller...
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by ritababe(f): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
my crush
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Osasco Osasco....how far na? Lalasticlala said we should wish u a hapi birthday so here it goes........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by danbrowndmf(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wow,so me and odewengie share same birthday date..HBD to him!
HAPPYbirthday To Me!
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
34? And he's has bald as that in the second picture.
There's God o
Whatever,happy buyday.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by purplekayc(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
msmon:
Happy birthday Peter,

May God put more power onto your feet, so that you can fire Stoke City both the English Premier League and F.A Cup this coming season. grin

Long life and prosperity!
wats. funny?
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by jnrbayano(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
The only Nigerian footballer that doesn't have two date/year of birth.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
My crush embarassed
Happy birthday kiss
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by priiince(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Forever cute
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by Aipete2(f): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
ritababe:
my crush
dont try me oh
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by Aipete2(f): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
mascaraWand:
My crush embarassed Happy birthday kiss
huh! Your crush?
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by ritababe(f): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Aipete2:
dont try me oh
sorry mam
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by adamskutty(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hbd odemwingie,my hommie! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press / Chelsea Team News: Predicted Line-up For Antonio Conte's Side V Tottenham / Champions League Draw:spurs Get Real And Dortmund In Group Of Death But Chelsea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.