Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,333 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nowadays Church And Seed Sowing,"what Do You Have To Say?". - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nowadays Church And Seed Sowing,"what Do You Have To Say?". (362 Views)

MFM Church Member Reveals Her Look For Church And Reception (photos) / Seed Sowing And Good Works In Christianity / A Nairalander's Church And Traditional Wedding In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nowadays Church And Seed Sowing,"what Do You Have To Say?". by Knightstory(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Hi reader,
please I would want to know your opinion on this nowadays churches and seed sowing.
Re: Nowadays Church And Seed Sowing,"what Do You Have To Say?". by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2015
'What you sow you shall reap'
Re: Nowadays Church And Seed Sowing,"what Do You Have To Say?". by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2015
As for me, I'm even tired of listening to that part of seed sowing in my church... I'm a catholic and the rate at which seed sowing is even becoming part of the mass is really annoying to the extent that sunday mass is even becoming boring and thus... I don't like boring mass... Man... The church of nowdays... The extent of making money in the church..... If someone can be able to value jesus words on the issue of turning his house to a market place...

... Nothing much sha... Baba God dey
Re: Nowadays Church And Seed Sowing,"what Do You Have To Say?". by marwanafrica: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2015
in Islam it gives piority to give to the needies than self proclaim man of God
Re: Nowadays Church And Seed Sowing,"what Do You Have To Say?". by Knightstory(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Am trying to be objective here, what I really what to know is why are some many churches calling for seeds and the average member of this churches barely have enough to cater for their needs.
I know the bible tells us to give. but should it be at the expense of the poor.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Told That You Laugh In Your Dream / Epic LOL (pic) / Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.