Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out (32954 Views)

Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Razarch(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Ahh Majek, you're suppose to be a legend just like Bob Marley
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by RealSleek(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2015
weed is not his problem...weed don't make people like dis except of course the abusers...if weed is used properly in the right quantity, there are only 3 side effects (The HSH effects) namely- happy, sleepy, hungry).
dis guy is doing hard drugs, LCD, HEROINE, COCAINE, methyl something something...dnt knw much abt it, I'm jst saying..those poster talking abt weed are wrong, he is not the only weed smoker in d music industry!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Sacramento4real(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2015
What most people dont know is that you cant eat our cake and have it.The devil does not giveyou anything for free.If he gives you a cap,he will ask for your head in return.When this man was busy singing and making rain to fall,were you thinking that was among the talent God gave to him?God gave him the talent,but he chose to approach the devil for additional talent (rain making).This is a man that whenever he sang that his number 'send down the rain',it will practically rain.Tell me,who does that without some kind of magical powers?Now,he achieved fame with that,but now he paying the price for it.You dont approach the devil for a loan without a collateral.There must be a prize to pay.I knew a long time ago that this guy's problem is beyond drugs.Is he the only drug addict?
What he need now is God and a severance from that covenant he may have entered with the devil.

I wish him Godspeed with that.
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by IGBOSON1: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
It shouldn't be his choice to make......they should grab him and take him to rehab by force! They need to save him from himself!
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Irises:
FTC.. finally.. i dedicate this ftc to blessing, the girl i love..
but the wahala be say she no gree for me..
Give her 2years to think about it..

I am sure she will come around..
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by milky3(f): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]I cant relate any of his statement, I dont think he understand himself undecidedI cant relate any of his statement, I dont think he understand himself
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by 0monnak0da: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Sacramento4real:
What most people dont know is that you cant eat our cake and have it.The devil does not giveyou anything for free.If he gives you a cap,he will ask for your head in return.When this man was busy singing and making rain to fall,were you thinking that was among the talent God gave to him?God gave him the talent,but he chose to approach the devil for additional talent (rain making).This is a man that whenever he sang that his number 'send down the rain',it will practically rain.Tell me,who does that without some kind of magical powers?Now,he achieved fame with that,but now he paying the price for it.You dont approach the devil for a loan without a collateral.There must be a prize to pay.I knew a long time ago that this guy's problem is beyond drugs.Is he the only drug addict?
What he need now is God and a severance from that covenant he may have entered with the devil.

You are an idiot as in really you are an idiot without sense

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Pastor wole gave you the best advice sir,go to rehab,you need it to heal.
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by ahamonyeka(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Talented handsome rainmaker just wasting away.
May Jah help him.
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Sacramento4real(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2015
What most people dont know is that you cant eat our cake and have it.The devil does not giveyou anything for free.If he gives you a cap,he will ask for your head in return.When this man was busy singing and making rain to fall,were you thinking that was among the talent God gave to him?God gave him the talent,but he chose to approach the dev.il for additional talent (rain making).This is a man that whenever he sang that his number 'send down the rain',it will practically rain.Tell me,who does that without some kind of magical powers?Now,he achieved fame with that,but now he paying the price for it.You dont approach the devil for a loan without a collateral.There must be a prize to pay.I knew a long time ago that this guy's problem is beyond drugs.Is he the only drug addict?

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by disliquid: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2015
dat's gon b gud 4 ya bro
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Neplusultra(f): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Everything he's saying is not making sense grin cheesy pls bundle him to Rehab embarassed
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by lionel4mercy: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2015
ITSaWRAP:
Don't be brother, you need serial rehabilitation. I still very much believe you can make something out of your life perhaps not as a singer.

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below

do u have outlet in ABUJA or LAGOS?
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by disliquid: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2015
0monnak0da:
You are an idiot as in really you are an idiot without sense

na true guy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Spybradd: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2015
jaybee104:
Hahah… M.f? I don't understand what u mean by dat oi! Explain
haba! Whats da spotlite name on this thread? Olodo.. grin
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by kechywillz(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2015
#no hom#dis man na fine man,why u carry weed destory urself?
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2015
So,be rest assured I won't pity you when you are dead and gone.
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Candybob(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Oooh lwkmd! There is absolutely nothing wrong with this man! His ways are just too unorthodox for our pretensious society to comprehend! More freedom to your sail!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Candybob(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Oooh lwkmd!
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by RuffRhyder(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Why this story again now? we already saw it yesterday.
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Gbolisco(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Oh!
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by no2fuks(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2015
lol staying completely sober is no joke
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by endeedike(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Hate it or Love it....Rainmaker is a legend

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by IceDude(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2015
U can take a horse to the river but u cant force it to drink water.....Na only him waka come
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by TolaniLuv: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
In Amy Winehouse voice! They tried to make me go to rehab . I won't go go go"
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by saladin24(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Abugab:
Rehab is the surest way to go bro.
You have got no choice on this one.
Those who love and care about you wants you to get well and be better, to achieve that, Rehab beckons.
I see you make more rains come down as a Rainmaker in this nation as we have been hit by drought since you left the music scene. Well spoken
I wish you well......MF
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by lebete3000: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
dorin27:
The celestial church can’t try me any day, any time. I will attack them. I will burn them. I am equipped spiritually.......this got me laughing
cheesy

This has nothing to do with Igbo...d guy just has a good sense of humor...datz all.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by no2fuks(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
theshield:

point of correction, there is no evidence that weed has overdose long term effect. Go and read your books and research before you condemn things ignorantly.
The guy was attacked spiritually. We should be asking the wife and CELE what they did to Majek. WEED IS NOT HARD DRUG BUT HATERS AND OPPRESSORS CATEGORIZED IT AS HARD DRUG TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF REAL GENTLEMEN.

ALL NDLEA OFFICERS SMOKE WEED, OBAMA AND FBI AGENTS SMOKE WEED WHY ARE THEY NOT MAD LIKE MAJEK?

what is the evidence that he is under spiritual attack?
you people categorize anything that you dont understand as spiritual.

he could be other hard drugs. I dont know the man so I can only speculate.

sonofananimal1:
WHY I GO READ BOOK ABOUT WEED angry

YOU CRAZE SO?

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN, PEOPLE WERE DEY SMOKE WEED, THEM DEY SPIRITUALLY ATTACKED.

another victim of ignorance
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
lionel4mercy:

do u have outlet in ABUJA or LAGOS?

Lagos
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
no2fuks:

what is the evidence that he is under spiritual attack? you people categorize anything that you dont understand as spiritual.
he could be other hard drugs. I dont know the man so I can only speculate.

another victim of ignorance
YOUR DAYS IN THE CAVE ARE NOT PRODUCTIVE, angry COME OUT TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by no2fuks(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Candybob:
Oooh lwkmd! There is absolutely nothing wrong with this man! His ways are just too unorthodox for our pretensious society to comprehend! More freedom to your sail!
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
To think that I saw the wife's video on facebook this morning soliciting for financial assistance to help him through the rehabilitation process...
My heart broke sad cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Iyabo Ojo Alleges Threat From Government Over Participation In Protest / Funny Toheeb Recreates Cardi B's Outfit To Met Gala 2019 - Pictures / 2face Performs At Hard Rock Cafe (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.