Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

An Initiative To Fight Against Abortion In Nigeria. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / An Initiative To Fight Against Abortion In Nigeria. (382 Views)

Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation / I Did An Abortion , Please Help / Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Initiative To Fight Against Abortion In Nigeria. by RichardWhite(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2015
I have come across a lot of news where we see young girls fall victims of unwanted pregnancy and in some cases they are forced to take decisions of aborting the pregnancy or the most painful is were they carry the pregnancy for 9 months, give birth to the baby and then abandon the baby somewhere or kill the baby. The situation is very saddening but if we look deeply at such painful act, something we can't imagine must have led to such act.

My initiative will be fouced on spreading a strong awareness on the need of safe sex and if possible how the young youths can stand strong to avoid sex and also avoid unwanted pregnancy. I also want to use this initiative to support the single mums around Nigeria who are victims of unwanted pregnancy especially those who found themselves in this situation from rape or peer pressure.

I believe this great initiative will go a long way in making an impact in the lives of our today's youth as well as generations yet unborn.

Please click LIKE if you believe this initiative will go a long way and SHARE if you are in support of this initiative.

Thanks to you all and I look forward to this write manifest itself into a reality.
Re: An Initiative To Fight Against Abortion In Nigeria. by Irises(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2015
good
Re: An Initiative To Fight Against Abortion In Nigeria. by RichardWhite(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2015
Irises:
good

Thanks boss.

(1) (Reply)

World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved After 30 Years Of Trials / Http://garciniacambogiextradvice.com/intellux-brain-booster/ / What To Know About APPENDICITIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.