Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo (2693 Views)

When Boo Argue With Bae's Best Friend (photo) / Help Out A Friend (photo) / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by Maxtermind(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
LOT OF COMMENTS SINCE.... PLS O DON'T LIE SAY THE TRUTH AND LET THE DEVIL BE ASHAMED LOLS

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by Irises(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2015
hmm
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by marshalcarter: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2015
GOD wasn't lying wen he said we shouldn't use evil to pay evil :p

BTW......oga...,o mata how you big reach......if iffa gimme dis small tin...you're a dead meatgrin

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by kodded(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2015
wetin carry her go meet the man at the 1st place undecided

beside am her boyfriend and not her bodyguard undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by espn(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Thank the man and beg your girlfriend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by Awesomeking: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2015
Me and him go fight na

serious bottle wey i go chuck am for neck,and he no go fit remove the bottle cuz of two much muscle,his hand cant bend that far again
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by Awesomeking: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2015
Me and him go fight na

serious bottle wey i go chuck am for neck,and he no go fit remove the bottle cuz of too much muscle,his hand cant bend that far again
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by africanpea: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Awesomeking:
Me and him go fight na

serious bottle wey i go chuck am for neck,and he no go fit remove the bottle cuz of too much muscle,his hand cant bend that far again

Lmao....pray you survive it.

Please check my blog guys. Show some support please. www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by Awesomeking: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2015
africanpea:

Lmao....pray you survive it.

Please check my blog guys. Show some support please. www.diaryofanaijamom..com
lol bloggers everywhere

you sef check my own for my signature
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by Maxtermind(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Are you guys too shy to comment?
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by bigangel4u(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Laughing in Spanish. Thank God I don't have a girlfriend. But even if I did, I'd tell that my pastor has told me not to fight anyone. Lol
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by Godskidmidas(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
I'll slap her for looking for the guy's trouble
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by BUSHHUNTER: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
walk away my final answer
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by williams368(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
I will 4give him. Dnt pay evil wit evil. grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by berrieblizzie(f): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
the pinshure nah gree show oooo embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo by Maxtermind(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2015
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

(1) (Reply)

Ochuko The Warri Shape Guy / Download Comedy Video: Mark Angel Ft Emmanuela And Friends - Dont Help Him / Funny pictures you can relate to about MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.