Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Is Daivido Trying To Prove In His Musical Video "Fans Mi" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Daivido Trying To Prove In His Musical Video "Fans Mi" (705 Views)

Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. / Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido’s Video “fans Mi” / Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Daivido Trying To Prove In His Musical Video "Fans Mi" by Promzone(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
I don't know where to post this, celebrity section or here music section, but i think it in the right section

Anyways back to my topic

It so happens that am listening to a programme on radio(which i rarely do), there was this topic being discussed about davido musical video "fans mi" with a NLDEA person(don't know what position he holds)....
In the video he(Davido) acted the part where he sold fake drugs to a bad guy(drug trafficking), and got away without being pinned down by this bad guy, the video even went ahead to end him still smiling at the end of it all....
My point is, what is Davido trying to prove? is trying to delude us into believing that drug trafficking is not a crime or that he is a lord in drug trafficking....
knowing well he is an ambassador to many corporate bodies how do you guys think he should reconcile with his fans and those corporate bodies concern...
Have watched the video countless of time and i haven't taken this view into consideration until now...

Guys how do suggests he(davido) reconcile for his deeds on his musical video..........

Cc: lalasticlala

PROMZONE
Re: What Is Daivido Trying To Prove In His Musical Video "Fans Mi" by marshalcarter: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Reconcile or no reconcile...arrest or no arrest...promoting drug or not....it has added millions to his acct....so y'all should just shut up nd bash his matter

1 Like

Re: What Is Daivido Trying To Prove In His Musical Video "Fans Mi" by Promzone(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
marshalcarter:
Reconcile or no reconcile...arrest or no arrest...promoting drug or not....it has added millions to his acct....so y'all should just shut up nd bash his matter
Bro no one is disputing that all am saying is dat is it good to be promoting drug trafficking on a musical video dat has now gone viral
Re: What Is Daivido Trying To Prove In His Musical Video "Fans Mi" by sovpounds(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Davido - Fans Mi. Omo Baba Olowo on point. http://bobl.us/bobl/all?id=250979 http://bobl.us/bobl/all?id=283670

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Interesting Message To P Square / Adele Accused Of Copying The Lyrics Of Her Smash Hit 'hello' / Reasons Why Korede Bello May Or May Not Win The Headies Next Rated Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.