Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

To Be A Woman Aint Easy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Be A Woman Aint Easy (749 Views)

Ladies Hw Wil U Feel If U Found Out Dat U Aint Ur Husband's Nxt Of Kin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be A Woman Aint Easy by kinggenesis(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
1• You have to think like a man, be gentle as a girl, and work like a horse. .

2• You have to enjoy sex with a man, but when you get
pregnant, you endure morning sicknesses alone, you swell legs alone, you get weird eating habits alone, your abdomen swells all alone, and finally give birth in pain all alone! .

3• When a family fails to get children, people talk about you all along, not knowing the man may even be the one who is
infertile .

4• When a family succeeds, the men take most praises, while in reality it takes a real woman to ensure a family is successful.

5• When children misbehave, people think of their mother first,
not father. .

6• When children come home they ask food from mom, not dad.

7• Women fake orgasm just to keep a man, since he will think he is a man enough .

8• When travelling mostly the woman carries the most luggage, including children.

9• In fact most marriages survive due to women’s effort.

God Bless the Women.

1 Like

Re: To Be A Woman Aint Easy by HungerBAD: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why don't you let the females cry their own cries?how can you claim to know what women go through when you are a man?abi you don dey eye one female for NL?

2 Likes

Re: To Be A Woman Aint Easy by yak(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
E no easy at all. As my wife travel leave 2kids with me I don gree.
Re: To Be A Woman Aint Easy by delishpot: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
A good woman is a blessing. Though it takes two to tango sha.
Re: To Be A Woman Aint Easy by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
very easy if u have d punny btw ur leg bro
Re: To Be A Woman Aint Easy by Utchgirl(f): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thank God dis is coming 4rm a man.
Women dey try no be small
Re: To Be A Woman Aint Easy by yorubadelta(f): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
... I'm waiting for the male counter-thread grin
Re: To Be A Woman Aint Easy by Cutehector(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
To be a woman is very easy....
Re: To Be A Woman Aint Easy by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinggenesis:

9• In fact most marriages survive due to women’s effort.

Same reason why they crash too. The woman holds the key to both. You cannot take credit for success and pass buck for failure.
Re: To Be A Woman Aint Easy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
a very beautiful girl once told me that in her next life, she love to come back as a man. only lord knws what she has passed through
Re: To Be A Woman Aint Easy by ogogoromasta: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
Why don't you let the females cry their own cries?how can you claim to know what women go through when you are a man?abi you don dey eye one female for NL?

broz r u not d
advocate 4 homosexuality
4rm dat oda thread on FP?
tufiakwa!
gerroutta here! angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Online Mother. / What Your Handwriting Says About You (info Graphic) / Husband And Wife Attain Same Rank In The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.