Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Has This Happened To You Before (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Has This Happened To You Before (photo) (1455 Views)

Has This Ever Happened To You Before [photo] / Is There A Nairalander Who Hasn't Done This Before? (photo) / Ever Experienced This Before - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Happened To You Before (photo) by Swaggzkid: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
If you no laff, It then means your problems are heavier than caterpillar. grin

Re: Has This Happened To You Before (photo) by marshalcarter: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Lol

Which department in yaba did you escape from undecided
Re: Has This Happened To You Before (photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Has This Happened To You Before (photo) by Escalze(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
W
Re: Has This Happened To You Before (photo) by Swaggzkid: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
marshalcarter:
Lol

Which department in yaba did you escape from undecided
Pls. Put the blame on empty"N"
Re: Has This Happened To You Before (photo) by marshalcarter: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Pls. Put the blame on empty"N"
Nyz 1...empty N baaa

Ntn do you
Re: Has This Happened To You Before (photo) by Swaggzkid: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
marshalcarter:
Nyz 1...empty N baaa

Ntn do you
grin
Re: Has This Happened To You Before (photo) by Icocop101(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!
Re: Has This Happened To You Before (photo) by africanpea: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lmao...I can imagine

Please check my blog out and share your sincere opinion.
www.diaryofanaijamom..com

(1) (Reply)

When Side Chick Wants To Take Pix With You / I Bet You You Have Never Heard These Wise Sayings- Most-kept Secrets / Aunty, I Seriously Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.