Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? (947 Views)

MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC / Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC / Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by ladezy: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Guys pls educate me. Has innjoo trully been banned by NCC?
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by samsard(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
LMAO, i just love the title of this your thread.
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by funkytech: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
ladezy:
Guys pls educate me. Has innjoo trully been banned by NCC?
That's what I also heard o
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by funkytech: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
So what this means is that we all have purchased substandard products from Innjoo. Just imagine the number of people who already bought this phone.
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by oloritun: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is really serious
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ask me again, no be d same news way you read, na him I read am too. Una no see better phone buy, na to buy innjoo because d thing cheap, una rush buy am
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by oyemprince: 6:25am On Jul 16, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Ask me again, no be d same news way you read, na him I read am too. Una no see better phone buy, na to buy innjoo because d thing cheap, una rush buy am
Anyone could have fallen victim na....
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by KayGold001: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Our authorities too should be blamed for the slow
action. I believe this should have been done a long
time ago if truly the products are substandard and
save a lot of Nigerians from falling victim to this.
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by KayGold001: 6:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Its not about the price it's about the quality... Use Infinix for example now, cheap device great quality... Especially infinix hot and zero2
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by KayGold001: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2015
neutrotoba:
Kindly anticipate my new single "darling" dropping tommorrow... Jah bless
All the best
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by oloritun: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2015
Its really sad that now i have no way to fix my
phone which is less than 2 months old.”
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by oloritun: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Where was the S.O.N WHEN THE
DEVICE ENTERED THE COUNTRY
AND WAS BEEN ADVERTISED. WHY
DID JUMIA NOT VERIFY?
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by oloritun: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2015
My spirit hate that products from
beginning.
[/code] undecided undecided[code]
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by oloritun: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2015
All the remaining evil doers God will surely expose them
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by demicupid(f): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2015
As a matter of fact.....InnJoo wasnt actually banned for sale of SUB-STANDARD phones, rather the company was shut down for NON-REGISTERATION with NCC....and they are to resume operations by next week, after proper registeration has been done, infact they've resumed.

2 Likes

Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by adebayoggt(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2015
no matter ow good or product is if u fail to do proper registration and gt approval the authority will come after u.in 9ja its all about d money u will pay to d govt agencies to gt approval and that's wat they re afta.
they don't really care about us.
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by funkytech: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2015
demicupid:
As a matter of fact.....InnJoo wasnt actually banned for sale of SUB-STANDARD phones, rather the company was shut down for NON-REGISTERATION with NCC....and they are to resume operations by next week, after proper registeration has been done, infact they've resumed.
Or maybe they have settled the people involved... No be Nigeria we dey
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by funkytech: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2015
adebayoggt:
no matter ow good or product is if u fail to do proper registration and gt approval the authority will come after u.in 9ja its all about d money u will pay to d govt agencies to gt approval and that's wat they re afta.
they don't really care about us.
You are absolutely right... All man for himself
Re: Wait A Min! Has Innjoo Really Been Banned By NCC Due To Sale Of Fake Phones? by dragnet: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015

(1)

How To Unroot Any Android Device / Aliexpress 11.11 Shopping Festival: What To Shop / Tecno Camonc8 Notifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.