Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,249 members, 7,846,164 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Pat Attah's Wierd Passion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pat Attah's Wierd Passion (4612 Views)

Pat Attah Shows Off Baking Skills In Germany (photos) / Pat Attah Now A Father / Chidi Mokeme Vs Pat Attah: Who Is More Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by acidrop(f): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2006
We are all familiar with micheal jackson's skrewed up life, and how he became attracted and had passion for wierd things like drawings or animals,
well be very scared 4 Pat attah who admits in a public interview his weird passion 4 animals undecided
this is wat he said wen asked waht his passion was

Pat Attah: "I love pets a lot. In my house here, I have a monkey, parrots, dogs, and a live aquarium. I’ve ordered for a chimpanzee and a wild cat like cheetah. They are processing the licence for these animals. I love animals because they are very loyal and will never betray you"

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i like that guy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by Oracle(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2006
Loving animals is not weird, i don't see anything wrong with that, as long as he doesn't do anything weird with them(animals) like bestiality.
The fact that Michael Jackson ended up the way he did is in no way related to his Love for animals.
He(michael) has always loved nature and every thing it has to offer to humans which includes plants and animals.
Listen to his Heal the World and Earth song tracks
As for Pat, so far we've not heard any bad news from him

Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by momoney1(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2006
true talk Oracle
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by acidrop(f): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2006
Oracle:

Loving animals is not weird, i don't see anything wrong with that, as long as he doesn't do anything weird with them(animals) like bestiality.
The fact that Michael Jackson ended up the way he did is in no way related to his Love for animals.
He(michael) has always loved nature and every thing it has to offer to humans which includes plants and animals.
Listen to his Heal the World and Earth song tracks
As for Pat, so far we've not heard any bad news from him

ofcourse loving animals is not weird, but loving them to the extent of arranging license for them to go 2 another country is undecided, i mean he can spend that money on ppl who is looking 4 a means 2 travel overseas i bet there are heapz out there, coz this is nig we talking about here
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by acidrop(f): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2006
undecided , and to the extent of keeping these really wild animals like chimpanzees and cheetah at [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]home which is very risky is actually weird
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by yongbabe(f): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2007
whats wierd about that
i would have lions, cheetas n cobras dogs n evry single animal in my house if only it was save.
i just love animals. cool
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by acidrop(f): 5:05am On Sep 01, 2007
exactly its not safe
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by doyin13(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2007
perhaps he is keeping them
hoping that by some divine miracle

THEY WOULD TEACH HIM HOW TO ACT

Brother should go to acting school
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by zigbo(f): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2007
rily ok o, let him use the little money9icend be buying the animal kingdom one by one. , . .

@doyin that was real funny. . . lol grin
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by ssRhino: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2007
lol grin
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by omoge(f): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2007
that dread up there is wild too. i hope one of them animal in his house didn't style it for him grin
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by Nobella(f): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2007
Pat loving animals is cool is cool but sometimes these stars get over excited about being unique and they go alittle bit overboard!
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by omoge25(f): 12:58am On Sep 02, 2007
Nobella:

Pat loving animals is cool is cool but sometimes these stars get over excited about being unique and they go alittle bit overboard!
Exactly

i wonder if he will have tainers for the monkey and cheetah
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by acidrop(f): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2007
lol, i ownder if he has tainers for himself, that dude is getting out of hands, i pity his wife who would have 2 cook 4 both hubby n wild pets
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by Zandra1(f): 4:35am On Sep 05, 2007
@omoge I fell off my bed while laughing at ur post cause it was too funny. I imagined him sitting down with a chimpanzee styling his hair. Oh that cracked me up big time. grin.
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by solomonBY: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2007
na wah o!! just watch guyz,this is not too normal,when pple start liking weird things, its very crazy,such pple are nt too normal inside them,they have some complex and if u look well they might just have a problem with their sexuality because dats where all this will lead them.
think about it mike jackson sure has a problem with his sexuality and pretended he was so crazy about nature ,watch out guyzz,
celebs ahev a problem with their sexuality ,they all follow the same trend!!
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by omoge(f): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2007
Zandra1:

@omoge I fell off my bed while laughing at your post cause it was too funny. I imagined him sitting down with a chimpanzee styling his hair. Oh that cracked me up big time. grin.

LOL your imagination is true. take a look at that dread again grin grin
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by acidrop(f): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2007
omoge:

LOL your imagination is true. take a look at that dread again grin grin

they look unwashed and uneat shaoooooooooo
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by oyie(f): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2007
who knows he just may tell his stylist to do his pets' hairs grin wink

it would be fun seeing him,his monkey and cheetah on dreads in the front of all those softsells paper
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by acidrop(f): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2007
lol, dat will sell in d movie industry, now they can do films like tarzan and jungle boy grin
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by omoge(f): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2007
LOL @ acidrop tanza ke grin grin
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by acidrop(f): 3:00am On Sep 11, 2007
yeahh, maybe it will increase the nollywood popularity
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by kellorah: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2007
Pat, PLEASE slow down! Africa as a whole is an enough-already JUNGLE---- undecided undecided
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by trendy(f): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2007
kellorah:

Pat, PLEASE slow down! Africa as a whole is an enough-already JUNGLE---- undecided undecided

lmfao
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by acidrop(f): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2007
kellorah:

not really, the only place u will find empty space or land is actually in d village, or maybe we need more animals in d zoo undecided
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by uchetobi(f): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2007
wateva
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by sweeti14(f): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2007
everybody wants to be unique in their own way:pat is not excluded.maybe he wants to set up a world zoo in his house.Who knows, maybe he might turn in to an animal himself one day!(he's already looking like one with those dreadful dreds in that picture)
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by zigbo(f): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2007
i think the guy is jst a wannabe undecided nt sure . . . .lol
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by trendy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2007
u forgot to add that he was seeking attention cheesy
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by zigbo(f): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2007
bam. . . thats the word wink
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by yongbabe(f): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2007
LMAO

u ppl have mudered the guy on this trend embarassed embarassed embarassed

acid i thought u said u liked him
abeg e don do i feel srry 4 d guy cry cry cry.
but pat loose the dred's u look better without them
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion by kellorah: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2007
Pat---hope you got 'em on leashes. Life is too short. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Flavour Did For Children At Orphanage Home In Bamako,Mali(Pics) / See This Funny Photo Of A Nigerian Guy Grabbing Rihanna's Boobs / See What Hushpuppi Cause, See Man Who Want To Copy Hushpuppi Lifestyle. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.