Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Meet Jackson Irungu, Kenya’s Caitlyn Jenner - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meet Jackson Irungu, Kenya’s Caitlyn Jenner (1669 Views)

Kylie Jenner's Die-hard Fan Gets Tattoo / Princess Diana And Michael Jackson In Hell !!!!!! / If Curtis Jackson Aka 50cent Was A Nigerian. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Jackson Irungu, Kenya’s Caitlyn Jenner by MrsFixNaija(f): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
:

In a series of photos posted on social media last week, Jackson declared that he has been living in the wrong body for as long as he can remember and finally decided to ‘open up to the world’. ‘Feeling like I have been living in the wrong body for as long as I can remember. Finally decided to open up to the word! ‪#‎Transitioning‬ #’ He posted on Facebook..

Re: Meet Jackson Irungu, Kenya’s Caitlyn Jenner by refreshrate: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrsFixNaija:
:

In a series of photos posted on social media last week, Jackson declared that he has been living in the wrong body for as long as he can remember and finally decided to ‘open up to the world’. ‘Feeling like I have been living in the wrong body for as long as I can remember. Finally decided to open up to the word! ‪#‎Transitioning‬ #’ He posted on Facebook..

Off the top of my head I can't possibly think of anything uglier...and I've been to places.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jackson Irungu, Kenya’s Caitlyn Jenner by Timerkin1: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
QQ

(1) (Reply)

Impossible Things In This World.... / Please Give This Hair Style A Name [photo] / When Your Torch Made You The Coolest Kid In The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.