Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ark Minster - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ark Minster (1934 Views)

Atm Engineer @ Ark Technologies / Ark International Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ark Minster by yemzzy02(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
please who knows this company called ARK MINSTER? they are recruiting Customer care agent in ibadan. are they real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ark Minster by funshybam(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
no response? me sef need the info too ooo

1 Like

Re: Ark Minster by Dmcool(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
I got their message too. They said the interview is starting tomorrow. Don't really knw anytin about them.

1 Like

Re: Ark Minster by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Got their message too. Which state didyou pply for?
Re: Ark Minster by irsakant: 4:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Pls the EMAIL to submit CV? Also, what is the condition of service for the job? Salary tins?
Re: Ark Minster by sholajayi(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
The company's name is Arkminster Business Services. They are currently recruiting call centre Agents for a telco. Agents are needed in Abeokuta, Ilorin, Kano and Ibadan.

The Ibadan session commenced on Thursday 16th July 2015. If you are interested, kindly forward your CV to callcentre5102@gmail.com indicating location of interest in the subject column.
Re: Ark Minster by engrmedo1040: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
sholajayi:
The company's name is Arkminster Business Services. They are currently recruiting call centre Agents for a telco. Agents are needed in Abeokuta, Ilorin, Kano and Ibadan.

The Ibadan session commenced on Thursday 16th July 2015. If you are interested, kindly forward your CV to callcentre5102@gmail.com indicating location of interest in the subject column.

Any idea when Ilorin will start getting invites for interview?
Re: Ark Minster by Dmcool(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Did anyone attend the interview today?
Re: Ark Minster by sholajayi(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ilorin will commence very soon. Within the next 4weeks I suppose.
Re: Ark Minster by Dmcool(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
sholajayi:

Can u brief us on how today's interview went?
Re: Ark Minster by Paragondan: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
what is the evidence for d invitation for d interview?
Re: Ark Minster by Paragondan: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
sholajayi:

no invitation mail anybody can equally come
Re: Ark Minster by agzoo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
sholajayi:

When is d ogun commencing?
Re: Ark Minster by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 18, 2015
sholajayi:

it is a bloody scam.

Don't waste your time.

They use to be megaNet resources ltd but changed to arkminster when they got busted. Their website is a poorly built one for a company that claims it has been in existence since 2009 www.arkminster.com/about.php g.

Their twitter @arkminster hs only 3 followers, following 1 and 0 tweet.

Their facebook has only 3 likes.

The phone number on their site are not correct.

SCAM.
Re: Ark Minster by gingger(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Busted grin
Re: Ark Minster by Dmcool(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2015
eighTHREAD:
it is a bloody scam.

Don't waste your time.

They use to be megaNet resources ltd but changed to arkminster when they got busted. Their website is a poorly built one for a company that claims it has been in existence since 2009 www.arkminster.com/about.php g.

Their twitter @arkminster hs only 3 followers, following 1 and 0 tweet.

Their facebook has only 3 likes.

The phone number on their site are not correct.

SCAM.

Stop misleading the public pls. From what I witnessed at the interview yesterday, I DON'T think its a scam as u claimed.
Re: Ark Minster by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dmcool:

Stop misleading the public pls. From what I witnessed at the interview yesterday, I DON'T think its a scam as u claimed.
and what did you witness?

Maybe you are an accomplice.
Re: Ark Minster by Dmcool(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
eighTHREAD:
and what did you witness?

Maybe you are an accomplice.

The interview was well organized, in fact one of the best interview i have attended so far. Applicants weren't requested to pay any fee and one of there White executive was at the interview I guess he's an American or European. The man even interviewed me. At the interview, they will discuss with u the amount u want them to pay u. But there salary range is not really handsome.

Now tell me, can scammers do these?
Re: Ark Minster by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dmcool:

The interview was well organized, in fact one of the best interview i have attended so far. Applicants weren't requested to pay any fee and one of there White executive was at the interview I guess he's an American or European. The man even interviewed me. At the interview, they will discuss with u the amount u want them to pay u. But there salary range is not really handsome.

Now tell me, can scammers do these?
tell me the salary package and I'll expose them to you.
Re: Ark Minster by Dmcool(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
eighTHREAD:
tell me the salary package and I'll expose them to you.

40 -45k
Re: Ark Minster by VolturiLord: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dmcool:

40 -45k

Is the salary range really that little? Any hope of it been a little bit higher? And what kinda questions did they ask at the interview?

(1) (Reply)

Gidadi Jobs / Vacancy For Data Capturing Agents / Please Am In Need Of A Job.....help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.