Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Optical Illusions - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Optical Illusions (43662 Views)

Brain Teasing Optical Illusions / Optical Illusions II / Optical Illusions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Optical Illusions by Hasmos(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
The kid's head is under the cap beside the dad's glass
Re: Optical Illusions by jwils(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
allanphash7:
B
BUHARI?
Re: Optical Illusions by VickyRotex(f): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
talk2riel:

U take orijin or monkey tail

He's right. I dint see the image on my system. Had to switch to mobile.
Re: Optical Illusions by VickyRotex(f): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Behind the mother's right arm, there is a boy standing there with blonde hair. That's the head you're looking for.

Took me 5 seconds to figure it out.

cheesy You gat sharp eyes.

But that's not the head the Op was looking for. smiley

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusions by talk2riel: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
VickyRotex:

He's right. I dint see the image on my system. Had to switch to mobile.
Try use ya 3310 u will see it Crystal clear

It gets hard if you assume the father has the hat on
Re: Optical Illusions by HARDDON: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
nnamdizen:
Spot the kid's head on this pic in five seconds cheesy

Re: Optical Illusions by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusions by shoczy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
dats Robert Jackson frm haiti....
Re: Optical Illusions by Usman212s: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
the kid wore the cap
Re: Optical Illusions by VickyRotex(f): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
talk2riel:

Try use ya 3310 u will see it Crystal clear

undecided yea, my mobile is 3310, that's why I could see it undecided
Re: Optical Illusions by adedayourt(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Look at d kids head in the pix naa, no b d coconut head be day wey I dey see grin grin
Re: Optical Illusions by Alexisu: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
You see the baby's cheek just before the dad's nose. The dad has the nose, mouth and jaw, while the baby has the light cheek.
The baby's cheek is fairer than the father's nose .

Hope am right?
Re: Optical Illusions by bigfrancis21: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy You gat sharp eyes.

But that's not the head the Op was looking for. smiley

The answer depends on your assumption. The op simply asked for the kid's head. There are clearly 2 kids in that picture, one behind the woman's right arm, the other being carried. However one has an adult head, which is not the kid's head we are looking for, and the other kid has a kid's head which is what we are looking for. If you assume that the kid's head must be the kid being carried, you may not find the answer as that kid has what looks like a superimposed adult's head.
Re: Optical Illusions by allanphash7(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Babangida
jwils:
BUHARI?
Re: Optical Illusions by kenoz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Optical Illusions by nnamdizen(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Behind the mother's right arm, there is a boy standing there with blonde hair. That's the head you're looking for.

Took me 5 seconds to figure it out.
chisos! grin

2 Likes

Re: Optical Illusions by iamdjtune: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
as easy as ABC , can even spot it with my eyes closed

Re: Optical Illusions by Ugojames(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
nnamdizen:

D dad go ugly die grin
Re: Optical Illusions by VickyRotex(f): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigfrancis21:

The answer depends on your assumption. If you assume that the kid's head must be the kid being carried, you may not find the answer as that kid has what looks like a superimposed adult's head. The op simply asked for the kid's head. There are clearly 2 kids in that picture, one behind the woman's right arm, the other being carried. However one has an adult head, which is not the kids head we are looking for, and the other kid has a kid's head which is what we are looking for.

Hmmm! It's meant to be an optical illusion. The kid being carried obviously has his head close to the man's head, that's why it looks that away. Look at it again.

Of course I could clearly see the kid behind the woman's arm. But it doesn't look like that was the head the Op was looking for. Just like you said, the answer is based on assumption, I guess I'd just leave my answer that way cool

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusions by sobastical: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Just zoom the picture!
Re: Optical Illusions by sallyzan(f): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigfrancis21:

The answer depends on your assumption. The op simply asked for the kid's head. There are clearly 2 kids in that picture, one behind the woman's right arm, the other being carried. However one has an adult head, which is not the kids head we are looking for, and the other kid has a kid's head which is what we are looking for. If you assume that the kid's head must be the kid being carried, you may not find the answer as that kid has what looks like a superimposed adult's head.

u got me cracking
Re: Optical Illusions by bigfrancis21: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hmmm! It's meant to be an optical illusion. The kid being carried obviously has his head close to the man's head, that's why it looks that away. Look at it again.

Of course I could clearly see the kid behind the woman's arm. But it doesn't look like that was the head the Op was looking for. Just like you said, the answer is based on assumption, I guess I'd just leave my answer that way cool

That is the optical illusion the op is referring to. In other words, pictorial confusion. At first glance, most people would easily see the baby being carried, and assume by default that it is the kid being referred to, only for the head to be that of an adult. However, there is only 1 kid's head in that picture, which belongs to the kid standing behind the woman's arm. That is the right answer.

There may be both assumptions but one leads to the right answer while the other doesn't.
Re: Optical Illusions by Ayorinwolemi: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
No picture!
Re: Optical Illusions by VickyRotex(f): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigfrancis21:

That is the optical illusion the op is referring to. In other words, pictorial confusion. At first glance, most people would easily see the baby being carried, and assume by default that it is the kid being referred to, only for the head to be that of an adult. However, there is only 1 kid's head in that picture, which belongs to the kid standing behind the woman's arm. That is the right answer.

There may be both assumptions but one leads to the right answer while the other doesn't.

Wait! Let me get something. Are you saying you can't see the head of the baby being carried? Beside the man's chin?.

Even at first glance, most people still can't see the head of the baby being carried. Some people tend to see the kid behind the woman more.

Btw, it's pictorial confusion right? You can't be so sure you got it right.
Re: Optical Illusions by nnamdizen(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I like the way you think bro, I really do!

...but I wouldn't think in that manner though, cos the last time I did, I failed a simple math test cos I over-solved itgrin

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusions by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2015

Re: Optical Illusions by RichDad1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
the Kid is the one putting on the cap. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Optical Illusions by epikc: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
lolzz nice one bro
Re: Optical Illusions by wtfCode: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
hehehe. Photoshop work shaa. The kid and fathers head was removed and then installed another head
Re: Optical Illusions by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
3secs kpere
Re: Optical Illusions by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
nnamdizen:

Na ya papa true true...no need for DNA analysis...
Re: Optical Illusions by Omotayor123(f): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
I see just don't kid's checkcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Funny How / Eye Test: Spot What Is In This Picture In 5 Seconds / Between Your Legs:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.