Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Harmonising My Random Thoughts With My Lifestyle. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Harmonising My Random Thoughts With My Lifestyle. (426 Views)

They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. / Random Thoughts / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harmonising My Random Thoughts With My Lifestyle. by ssuuttaaiinn(f): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
I have heard lots of things of recent(both silly and sensible ones),seen lots of funny characters displayed by people that makes you wonder(what the heck )and felt the impacts of selfless attitudes towards the betterment of humanity(and get whoah )

In the midst of my random musings I learnt to pick from the realities of life,because I have so many thoughts bombarding me from all corners of my brain.At a point I went blank from trying to judge the reasons for my actions or rules and
regulations binding a cause.

Harmonising my own personal thoughts with every thoughts triggered by what I have heard people say about life,funny characters displayed by people that makes you wonder "what the heck " or even the selfless attitudes towards the betterment of humanity has formed a complete lifestyle to my personal
development.Which formed the decision of
maintaining the great characters in me and
refining the ones that absolutely needs a
complete wash to become new.

Counting the little achievements I have made and hoping to attain many more gives me lot's of joy than feeling bad at myself.

Accepting my role as a mother and an educator makes me buckle up at all my actions because l have young minds mirroring my actions.I don't want to misled the leaders of tomorrow.

Understanding the diversity of people attitudes and the influences on their characters does not put me on an edge when people act funny.

Inspiration from people with selfless contributions towards a better humanity gives me the courage to carry on too.

Disappointments,consequences of decisions made,sacrifices made,happy and sad moments,congratulatory times,quite and loud moments and lot's more have harmonize my thoughts to form my lifestyle and say to myself and everyone around "that all is well"

Put a smile on your face no matter your condition.....
Fe eyin re
Re: Harmonising My Random Thoughts With My Lifestyle. by daben1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bros! Wetin you dey talk?

(1) (Reply)

A Blog Worth Reading. / The Cry Of A Child Bride #childnotbride / Facebook War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.