Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women (1408 Views)

Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by nne4(f): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
I don't know how to start o undecided

But I felt to advice or help my fellow human being escape calamity.

As a married women make sure you have things to make like easy more especially WASHING MACHINE.

Problems househelp brings into a home is much than you can imagine.

When you stay without househelp you will be happier though is not easy but is possible.

I know you want your house to be well organized as some houses you see in nollywood movies.

Nobody will flog you if your house is not being swept 3 times daily.

As a woman learn to be hard working and stop doing madam in your house. You cant stand up to bring a cup that is beside you.

My dear wake up!

Even if is to wake up around 2 midnight to finish your house chores do it and still go back to bed, hardwork do not kill.

Learn to manage your home not the househelp.

I know a lady banker a househelp she brought kill her two sons(true life experience)

I sacrificed some years for my kids though is not easy but you will be happy at last.

I tired o

Kisses grin

1 Like

Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by AirstarKane(f): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Op this info you sharing is good o but why do you wanna shut us intending out embarassed well I got the info tongue and it's nice. 10ks no kisses 4 u o

1 Like

Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Op, how you wan make we combine work with house chores na? At least a nanny isn't bad....
Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by coogar: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2015
i don't want my wife to start complaining of backaches or headaches in the bedroom. i will be hiring 2 housemaids to make life easier for wifey.

the experience of your friend that lost 2 sons to a housemaid is an anomaly, it's not a norm. wives are not donkeys, they need help sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by coogaluta(f): 12:03am On Jul 16, 2015
coogar:
i don't want my wife to start complaining of backaches or headaches in the bedroom. i will be hiring 2 housemaids to make life easier for wifey.

the experience of your friend that lost 2 sons to a housemaid is an anomaly, it's not a norm. wives are not donkeys, they need help sometimes.

what about helping her out yourself?
And the use of machines?
Housemaids are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by coogar: 12:11am On Jul 16, 2015
coogaluta:

And the use of machines?

i won't be caught dead in the kitchen, never mind getting caught alive. what i ain't good at, i hire experts to do for me. i cannot stress abeg. grin cheesy
Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by coogaluta(f): 12:17am On Jul 16, 2015
coogar:

i won't be caught dead in the kitchen, never mind getting caught alive. what i ain't good at, i hire experts to do for me. i cannot stress abeg. grin cheesy

smh....
Sis. Mary can teach you tongue
She be chopping onions while you're chopping pepper tongue
Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by coogar: 12:21am On Jul 16, 2015
coogaluta:

smh....
Sis. Mary can teach you tongue
She be chopping onions while you're chopping pepper tongue

i have passed the stage where i can be taught how to chop pepper. may be in my next life.....let the maids do my quota of the chores.
Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by nne4(f): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Op, how you wan make we combine work with house chores na? At least a nanny isn't bad....
Like I said make use of machines the LG products are not too expensive. If you are working mom you can make use of good daycares around you.
Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by nne4(f): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2015
coogar:

I know wives are not donkeys but make use of machines and dry cleaners for the expensive wears washing machine cant wash.

Doing house chores shouldn't be seen as a stress but an exercise.

Teach your children how to do things at home like sweeping, washing plates, cleaning shoes etc at the early stage like 3 years upwards.

Kisses grin
Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by teddybear007(f): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
I dont see any sense in this post, imagine waking up by 2am to finish d house chores and then going back to sleep....... Like seriously, it got me thinking.
Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by soopamom: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
What a load of crap.... Shrugs... Nairaland is full of crap these days....
Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by veraponpo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
OP has given an advice that money cannot buy.

Instead of house help, you can get nanny who comes around and goes back daily. This is preferred to using house help.

There are advantages but the disadvantages seem to outweigh the advantages.
Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by veraponpo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
teddybear007:
I dont see any sense in this post, imagine waking up by 2am to finish d house chores and then going back to sleep....... Like seriously, it got me thinking.

You wont see the advantages until:

You ask the UBA staff whose kids were kidnapped by the house help she employed.

You see husbands being snatched by house helps.

Children maltreated and some killed by house help.

etc
Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
coogaluta:

And the use of machines?

I honestly don't care if my man helps out with chores or not, as long as i don't stress out trying to do them myself. cool wink

I've come to understand that life marriage is what one makes of it. See it as suffer head and that becomes your portion. kiss

1 Like

Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by coogaluta(f): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Phema:

I honestly don't care if my man helps out with chores or not, as long as i don't stress out trying to do them myself. cool wink

I've come to understand that life marriage is what one makes of it. See it as suffer head and that becomes your portion. kiss

True though
Life is too short cool
Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by nne4(f): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
teddybear007:

My dear I know you will not see any sense in this my post. You are in your first pregnancy as you said in the other topic.
I have four children and I know what am saying 100%. Is only people married with children will understand my post better.
Enjoy now you are still Pregnant because soon you will be sleeping for few hours at night.

Well enjoy your marriage dear, sorry for not making any sense to you.
Re: Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women by nne4(f): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
soopamom:
What a load of crap.... Shrugs... Nairaland is full of crap these days....
@ soopamom, please are you married and how many children do you have.
No offense shocked

(1) (Reply)

What If You Saw This On Your Wife's Phone? / Ways To Know A Typical Nigerian Mom’s Kitchen / My Family Takes My Undiluted Kindness For Foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.