Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition (3722 Views)

Videos: Vector's Record-breaking Freestyle Fury / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / Lyrics To My Verse On King Kong Instrumentals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by sosiqdude(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
lalasticlala it's really unfair...if you know help this our guy eh, just bear it in mind that God is watching oo

Am out... We are talking about someone's future here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by Testerfuze(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
sosiqdude:
lalasticlala it's really unfair...if you know help this our guy eh, just bear it in mind that God is watching oo

Am out... We are talking about someone's future here
leave lalasticlala and co. alone they'll never want to promote someone's else ambition...they hate d rap battle section and give less attention to we guys,its really unfair...if its abt cossy's b**bs now they'll instantly promote it by movin such a thread to fp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by sosiqdude(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
My nigga tomfrench please, copy the link of this thread and share to your romance section members. And ask them to vote for only Blaqbonez please bro don't ignore cheesy

Thanks

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by sosiqdude(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Testerfuze:

leave lalasticlala and co. alone they'll never want to promote someone's else ambition...they hate d rap battle section and give less attention to we guys,its really unfair...if its abt cossy's b**bs now they'll instantly promote it by movin such a thread to fp.

no be small hate my brother, even seun

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by okayw(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
I askd my mum nd my sister to vote for blaq 2day
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by Sammcarter(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
I voted for him already and asked my friends to do so too, dude deserves to win.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by Mathicks(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
He's now in 2nd place. Let's push him back to number 1.... Leggo!!! Lalasticlala ...lol. Help out too tho
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by footreja: 3:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Blaqbonez

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by airmark(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Airmark can you in anyway get this on Frontpage?

Cc; Ishilove please it's me again. Can you get this on FP too?

Cc; Royalroy Can you help??

Tag nairaland members just as you did for sosiqdude during mr nairaland time so they can vote for him. That's better.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by gottoboy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Limerick:
Lol see me and Giyazz begging grin
Ayaf laugh taya cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by Kanyol(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blaqbone is leading again
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by 007Bruce: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
voted!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by Limerick: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by Prometh(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
kr0ne:
Blaqbonez still leading. I asked people in my office to vote for him. Tytanium and Prometh are closely behind, though.
Lol
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by dj5naira(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
okayw:
I askd my mum nd my sister to vote for blaq 2day

...now this is funny.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by kr0ne(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
sosiqdude:

no be small hate my brother, even seun
Do you know if Vector is a Nairalander? Putting this topic on front page would appear like 'cheating'.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by Ibime(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
I voted for Blaqbonez and Prometh as they are part of our community. . . .

Listening to all the entries, Blaqbonez was the best, followed by Chockie, then Tytanium . . . . Prometh in 4th, but all were good efforts.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by airmark(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
kr0ne:

Do you know if Vector is a Nairalander? Putting this topic on front page would appear like 'cheating'.

Thanks bro. That was why I advised giyazz to tag his friends so as to vote. One of the contestants , Promethh is also a member here. Best of luck to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by Gladyys(f): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
blaq all d way!!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by Gladyys(f): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
laykon come here...
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by ThaBlaqBonez: 5:19am On Jul 19, 2015
Limerick:

you got my vote bro, one love!!!
all you need do is pray this thread enters frontpage, and you are already the winner

Amen o
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by ThaBlaqBonez: 5:20am On Jul 19, 2015
DAvIt0:
@thablaqbonez you dropped some nice shi{} on that beat Man. Good stuff

Thanks a lot fam
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by ThaBlaqBonez: 5:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Ibime:
I voted for Blaqbonez and Prometh as they are part of our community. . . .

Listening to all the entries, Blaqbonez was the best, followed by Chockie, then Tytanium . . . . Prometh in 4th, but all were good efforts.

Thanks boss, anyway you can help with getting it to the front page?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by Gladyys(f): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Yes Lalasticlala, there are many threads for this. But put this one on frontpage. The Nairalander who needs the win created this one himself. Please put it on frontpage. Na beg we dey beg you bro
bros!! mention your pals here..... poetry section et all...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by Ibime(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2015
ThaBlaqBonez:

Thanks boss, anyway you can help with getting it to the front page?

If you put thís on FrontPage, you will get disqualified from sheer no of votes.

Lalaboi who runs NJOK is one of our mods in music section, and I'm sure your fellow contestants come to NL also, and may complain.

You have a healthy lead so I think you should win, but if any contestant has a sudden surge and overtakes you, let us know, then we can petition the mods.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by ThaBlaqBonez: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ibime:

Lalaboi who runs NJOK is one of our mods in music section, and I'm sure your fellow contestants come to NL also, and may complain.

You have a healthy lead so I think you should win, but if any contestant has a sudden surge and overtakes you, let us know, then we can petition the mods.

Alright thanks, i feel a lot better
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by ThaBlaqBonez: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ibime:

Few hrs ago i had a healthy lead, but i think the definition of a sudden surge is when the next man flys by from 4000 votes away in less that 3hrs

And i dont think its illegal or worth being disqualified for, so I'd really be grateful if you get it up on the front page. Thanks ibime the great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by jreyez(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
See what i got.

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jreyez, seriously you be learner (no offense)

send me PM for NL, make i tell u wetin u go do .
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by jreyez(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Alexpissu:
Jreyez, seriously you be learner (no offense)

send me PM for NL, make i tell u wetin u go do .

You mean i should clear cache and cookies? Bro chill! I've been on the Internet since 9'5... I just wanna let you guys know what's up that's all.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by amaboy06(m): 12:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition by ThaBlaqBonez: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ibime:

Okay ibime. Someone just went from 7k to 30k in one day

(1) (2) (3)

Videos: Vector's Record-breaking Freestyle Fury / Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 / ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.