Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? (2360 Views)

10 Strange Facts The Bible Preaches About Smoking / Strange Facts About Pregnancy That Nollywood Won't Tell You About / These Strange Facts Prove Your Body Is A Crazy Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2015
They are absolutely true albeit strange. Let get on with it!
Team 1:

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by Daliano(m): 7:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Non..but y am I taller during the day and shorter at night?
Do I expand on exposure to sunlight and contract when its gone?
I be Mercury?

You must answer me oo.

Get behind me Isacolukay..
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Team 2:

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by boboLIL(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2015
wonderful
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by viceldo(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2015
seen
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 7:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Team 3:

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Team 4:

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm... interesting facts indeed.
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2015
Team 5:

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by olaideeeedris(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2015
Now I knw... Thanks to u
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Team 6:

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by isacolukay(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Daliano:
I be Mercury?

You must answer me oo.

u don price market and u must buy
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2015
Team 7:

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2015
Last and definitely not least:

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2015
You are about 1 centimeter taller in the
morning than in the evening! Don’t believe it? You will, just try measuring your height early in
the morning and then again in the evening. You
will be astonished to see that you were taller in
the morning than you are in the evening! This happens because of our body science
that works differently, both in the morning and
evening. During the day when we are often engaged in
performing our routine activities, the cartilage in our knees and other parts begin to compress gradually. On the contrary, when we
go to sleep, our body is at total rest and without
any major movements, so our cartilage again
comes back in its original form. This is one of
the reasons why we are taller in the morning.
However, only by 1 cm.
Daliano:
I be Mercury?
You must answer me oo.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Nor be small something!
isacolukay:

u don price market and u must buy
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by Kingsasian(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Daliano:
I be Mercury?

You must answer me oo.

That fact is true.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Kingsasian:
That fact is true.
and i have measurements to prove!
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by okangisaiah(f): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Noted for compliance
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by Kingsasian(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2015
solodox:

and i have measurements to prove!
I have known it since I was 14.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by crystalzoe: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2015
wow nice one op tnx for sharing
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2015
crystalzoe:
wow nice one op tnx for sharing
you are most welcome!
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 02, 2015
solodox:

you are most welcome!

hmm i knew some of these facts already.. the height one was the most surprising to me though.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2015
KittenPaws:

hmm i knew some of these facts already.. the height one was the most surprising to me though.

Imagine if a shortingo like me gets to keep those daily 1cm! Chai, nature, we have kworel o!
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by Desmog21(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Awesome brother
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
solodox:

Imagine if a shortingo like me gets to keep those daily 1cm! Chai, nature, we have kworel o!

lol short ppl problem! pele..

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by sinaj(f): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wow! Simply amazing smiley

M savin diz page smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
KittenPaws:

lol short ppl problem! pele..
Oh so in ya rabbit mind now yar tall abi?
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
sinaj:
Wow! Simply amazing smiley

M savin diz page smiley

Thank you jawe korrect person unlike sm kittenpaws ppl calling perfect heighted ppl short!
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 03, 2015
solodox:

Thank you jawe korrect person unlike sm kittenpaws ppl calling perfect heighted ppl short!

lmao @ perfect heighted ppl! Delusion na bastard.. hahaha

I'm tall and beautiful and blessed. Jealous me not..
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by solodox(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2015
KittenPaws:

Me? Deluded? Lailai!
Na who teh you say you tall? See self deception is prohibited on nairaland o! Make seun no send mods after you!
The beautiful seff is under review! (pending the submission of a passport photograph and an afidavit of looks declarate!)
Na the blessed there i can agree with (God really must like you! Since he let you meet me)
Re: How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? by KINGPINE: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2015
KittenPaws:

you sound beautiful . I like the blessed part .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction / Medical Equipments Sales And Delivery At Mike & Meg Medical Logistics / The Health Benefits Of “mast**bation”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.