Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Cheap Well Furnished Mini Flat With All Properties For Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Well Furnished Mini Flat With All Properties For Rent (432 Views)

Well Furnished Mini Flat At Ago,#250 Per Annum. / Well Furnished Duplex At Chevyview Lekki For Short Or Long Let / A Fully Furnished Mini Flat Needed In Lagos For A Short Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Well Furnished Mini Flat With All Properties For Rent by mathew71: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Good day guys,

I just admission to do my master in US. I have a well furnish house in Aguda Surulere, at Irone avenue, just between Sonya busstop and cele Aguda.

i just furnished the house last year and still have 8 months rent. All items in the house are still new:
The sitting room complete seat
32 inch flat screen television
Generator
Fully equip rooms with masters and extra visitors toilet and bathroom
Balcony
Water runs steady
3rd floor of a three story building
Fully equip kitchen
Etc...

All you need to do is pay and move in with your clothes. Everything has been provided.

Please call me if you are interested....08180675681

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheap Well Furnished Mini Flat With All Properties For Rent by mathew71: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
I bet you, the offer is very ok and the person once paid, can take over in two weeks from now. Please let your friends know about this.

please hurry while offer last.

Thanks

mathew71:
Good day guys,

I just admission to do my master in US. I have a well furnish house in Aguda Surulere, at Irone avenue, just between Sonya busstop and cele Aguda.

i just furnished the house last year and still have 8 months rent. All items in the house are still new:
The sitting room complete seat
32 inch flat screen television
Generator
Fully equip rooms with masters and extra visitors toilet and bathroom
Balcony
Water runs steady
3rd floor of a three story building
Fully equip kitchen
Etc...

All you need to do is pay and move in with your clothes. Everything has been provided.

Please call me if you are interested....08180675681

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built Ensuite 6nos.3bedroom Flat By Sholuyi Estate,gbagada / Breaking News In Ondo State / Mini Flat Newly Renovated @ Fagba 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.