Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Let's See The Most Populated State In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's See The Most Populated State In Nigeria (543 Views)

List Of Top 10 Most Populated Churches In Nigeria / The Top Most Populated Cities In Nigeria / The Top Most Populated Cities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's See The Most Populated State In Nigeria by Imgombe2016(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Let every one post the name of his state under this topic to see which state in Nigeria is proud of Nairaland most.
Please be very patriotic to your state of origin.
Re: Let's See The Most Populated State In Nigeria by ibrams(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
i rep my state.....
Re: Let's See The Most Populated State In Nigeria by Imgombe2016(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Imgombe2016:
Let every one post the name of his state under this topic to see which state in Nigeria is proud of Nairaland most.
Please be very patriotic to your state of origin.
Mine is Gombe State Nairalanders
Re: Let's See The Most Populated State In Nigeria by Bilabong(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
* I go in search of sign board *
Re: Let's See The Most Populated State In Nigeria by ArchEnemy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ve we not had a thread like this before?

Maybe current state of residence would be more in line
Re: Let's See The Most Populated State In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
LAGOS undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Remember These? Which Was Your Favourite? / Abuja Luxury Apartment Of 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, All Ensuite For Sale / Breaking: Unidentified Helicopter Crashes Into Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.