Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Pls I Need Guideline On How To Set Up A An Ngo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Guideline On How To Set Up A An Ngo (954 Views)

Partner With An NGO / Commercial Banks To Set Naira Rate On Monday Without CBN Intervention / Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Guideline On How To Set Up A An Ngo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have been thinking of starting an ngo though at a small scale because the funding is not really here though the idea i have is quite creative and will make an impact,not something i have really seen others doing.A friend advised that i should first get a website for the business before thinkin of registration.
Pls is it compulsory that i register it as a ltd or is there other registration available.
Pls i need ideas on how to go about this.Thanks
Re: Pls I Need Guideline On How To Set Up A An Ngo by toyeoye(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Madam, an Ngo is not a business. It's a non profit organization and purely humanitarian. Please be sure to take note of this.
Re: Pls I Need Guideline On How To Set Up A An Ngo by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
toyeoye:
Madam, an Ngo is not a business. It's a non profit organization and purely humanitarian. Please be sure to take note of this.
noted
Re: Pls I Need Guideline On How To Set Up A An Ngo by Angelstartups(f): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hello,

Send a mail to admin@angelstartups.com.ng for more advice.

Also, visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and sign up for free as a Social Entrepreneur. You could connect with Social Impact Investors and you could potentially PITCH2WIN in the upcoming PITCH2WIN 2015 Competition. It's Free to participate!!!
Season 1 Episode 1 kicks-off this month of July!

Be prepared!
Re: Pls I Need Guideline On How To Set Up A An Ngo by 4stylz: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
toyeoye:

Can I give out loans with low percentage from my NGO?

I intend helping small and medium buisnesses but I am not big enough to do it without profit
Re: Pls I Need Guideline On How To Set Up A An Ngo by unearthed(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Firstly, whats the cause for the need to setup this NGO of yours?

Secondly, can you maintain the vision you intend to kick start with?

Its ok to start with a website. You can also include donation channels on your website so corporate bodies as well as individuals can donate to enable you push your cause further.

If you are interested in getting your website setup at minimal rate n also for further advice, send a mail to:

Unearthedmg@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

7 Problems An SME Or Business Owner In Nigeria Must Plan For / The 10 Most Lucrative Online Business Niches In Nigeria / See How A Disabled Is Hawking Biscuits On The Road "Touching"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.