Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl (5408 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by akinyemibalogs: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Aww!!! So I just got this news and I am soo super happy for these two.

Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun 'Tee billz' got married in April in Dubai, in a beautiful and elaborate wedding ceremony attended by family, friends and other top celebrities. They announced that they are expecting a baby sometime 9 months ago and Fast forward to today, They have just welcomed a bouncing baby Girl....

Big Congrats guys...

Check out photo of the new baby; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/tiwa-savage-and-husband-tee-billz.html

Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by nkemie: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Where is the pic?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by toluine56(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Congrats to them.
Buh...
I cnt see d pix here
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Congrats to dem ooo

I pray for dose lookinng up to God for fruit of the womb that God will provide for you ooo
Amen

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by sexyglow(f): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
And finally Tiwa's baby is here! Congratulations
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by Chestar5(f): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
So u are joking undecided, and some people are already congratulating her...mtcheew
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by Chestar5(f): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
sexyglow:
And finally Tiwa's baby is here! Congratulations

Its not true, click on the site, u will see its a joke by d op
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by sexyglow(f): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chestar5:

Its not true, click on the site, u will see its a joke by d op
serious grin?ah op really got me ..but this her pregnancy don tey sha o since wey she do her babyshower
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by floragregs(f): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nairalanders. Please allow that baby to be carried to term! Stop bringing up stupid news and jokes about Tiwa's delivery. She will deliver when she's due!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by Chestar5(f): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
sexyglow:
serious grin?ah op really got me ..but this her pregnancy don tey sha o since wey she do her babyshower

Ahan han, sebi na for january dem announce pregnancy if na 1mnth dat tym cal. From den till when she go born so na august she go conceivecheesy cool
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by udysweet(f): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Aaaaaaaammmmmmeeeeennnn!!!!!!!!!
ilotriouzAY:
Congrats to dem ooo

I pray for dose lookinng up to God for fruit of the womb that God will provide for you ooo
Amen
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by estyvino(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Congrats. I name the baby TSquare
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by icebebe(f): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
Congrats to dem ooo

Amen
amen
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by ellahzy(f): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin see d guy wey dey middle, he nor dey like all dese kyn things grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by Paitty(f): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
With these fake news about tiwa's delivery every time

No one would actually know wen she has trully given birth
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by obynocute(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Congrates......
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by Precious91(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Congrats
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by Hallmark08(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Congrats to first lady of mavinz.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by julietchic(f): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
Congrats to dem ooo

Amen
Amen, Amen.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by julietchic(f): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
finally finally she don born. congrat
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by odeade1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Notin to prove ur sh*t
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by argob44(f): 2:25am On Jul 17, 2015
you serious?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl by jeffizy(m): 4:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Good news!!.
Where I'm from, we will say.......…"Ayo Abara-tinti"

A cute/minute source of joy.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Pay A Visit To Phyno Mansion With His Beautiful Daughter(photo+video) / Hot Pics! Bamike Olawunmi Is Just Bam With Her Banging Body / Angelina Jolie’s Daughter, Zahara, Is Growing Up Fast (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.