Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup (1264 Views)

I Need A Graphics Designer For A Quick Logo Design Job / Need An Awesome Logo Designer For Regular Freelance Work... / My Portfolio As A Graphics Designer For 2016 Follow If You Love Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup by Adenugay(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hello, we know the amount is so little and is next to nothing, but we can't afford more than that for now.

We need ads banner and logo designer who can work with us for a long time anywhere in Nigeria. We are planning of advertising our startups on Nairaland, Facebook and google display ads. So we need a person who can help us do this . At most the person won't be designing more than 40 ads banner per month, that is the combination of Facebook, Nairaland and Google ads.

Please you can reach us

Meet you at the top

We have seen someone from nairaland who we think has something to offer, so we have given him the opportunity to prove himself right

1 Like

Re: We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Work from home?
Re: We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup by Adenugay(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Work from home?

yes, anywhere you are
Re: We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Adenugay:

yes, anywhere you are

What kind of ads cos I'm new in the game and willing to give this a shot...I'm no professional.
Re: We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup by Adenugay(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

What kind of ads cos I'm new in the game and willing to give this a shot...I'm no professional.

We can see you are really a newbie. We have told you the kind of ads we want to run. By the way, are you good with photoshop or coreldraw?
Re: We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=8pt]
Adenugay:

We can see you are really a newbie. We have told you the kind of ads we want to run. By the way, are you good with photoshop or coreldraw?

Photoshop
Re: We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup by Adenugay(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
[size=8pt]

Photoshop

Then what do you mean what kind of ads. I am sure you can see the types of ads being run on facebook by Jumia and co, the type of ads being run by Diamond on nairaland and types of ads being run on google by mastercard e.g at .com

please can you do something like that ?
Re: We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Adenugay:

Then what do you mean what kind of ads. I am sure you can see the types of ads being run on facebook by Jumia and co, the type of ads being run by Diamond on nairaland and types of ads being run on google by mastercard e.g at .com

please can you do something like that ?

Of course I can,you didn't understand my question, I meant the clients?
Re: We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup by Adenugay(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Of course I can,you didn't understand my question, I meant the clients?

You will be working for us. We are a developing firm
Re: We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Adenugay:

You will be working for us. We are a developing firm

Hmmm ok.... 7E3D6526...that's my pin.
Re: We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup by sil4all(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Hola @ me and let's discuss..
Re: We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup by imasineffect(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
I will take the offer... call me on 08084866477 and let talks
Re: We Need Ads/logo Designer For #6000/month For Our Startup by Adenugay(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Please no more calls/email for now....we have given the opportunity to one of the nairalanders to prove himself. So we will be removing our contacts from the original post. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Epson 7620 Printer Needed / Cartoon Art / I Want To Learn Graphics Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.