Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Thanks To Nairalander My Friend Mouth Odour Has Diminished - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thanks To Nairalander My Friend Mouth Odour Has Diminished (860 Views)

Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments] / Help Before I Kill Myself. Body Odour Has Turned Me To A Recluse. / 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To Nairalander My Friend Mouth Odour Has Diminished by IYADARA(f): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
I opened a thread on mouth odour ish and stumbled on a comment where the nairlader suggested the use of garlic....I immediately but 50 naira worth and told him to use it religiously as prescribed by him/her....believe me you, after 3 days, d smell is gone....I must say Seun hasn't got the knowledge of what dis forum is doing to many
........ The solution to your problem is common N20 garlic.

buy garlic and eat like 4cloves evry night before you sleep and wash your mouth normally in the morning.

Do this for ten days then come back to this thread and ask for my account number where you will pay in just N20k for giving you this priceless info.

if u no come back here con pay me i will conjore more bacterial into your mouth.

Re: Thanks To Nairalander My Friend Mouth Odour Has Diminished by FORUMgod: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
okk
Re: Thanks To Nairalander My Friend Mouth Odour Has Diminished by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
ok
Re: Thanks To Nairalander My Friend Mouth Odour Has Diminished by saxwizard(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
gwan do thanksgiving in church
Re: Thanks To Nairalander My Friend Mouth Odour Has Diminished by segzyj(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guda
Re: Thanks To Nairalander My Friend Mouth Odour Has Diminished by jieta: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
IYADARA:
I opened a thread on mouth odour ish and stumbled on a comment where the nairlader suggested the use of garlic....I immediately but 50 naira worth and told him to use it religiously as prescribed by him/her....believe me you, after 3 days, d smell is gone....I must say Seun hasn't got the knowledge of what dis forum is doing to many
........ The solution to your problem is common N20 garlic.

buy garlic and eat like 4cloves evry night before you sleep and wash your mouth normally in the morning.

Do this for ten days then come back to this thread and ask for my account number where you will pay in just N20k for giving you this priceless info.

if u no come back here con pay me i will conjore more bacterial into your mouth.
oya go pay fifty thounsand give the person when open the trend when u take first get the information

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairalander My Friend Mouth Odour Has Diminished by Chibuhealth(f): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guy are you for real? Be serious bcox my friend will need this help. Hope its not normal NL thrash talks
Re: Thanks To Nairalander My Friend Mouth Odour Has Diminished by lumzybo: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Happy 4 ur life.

Go and sin no more
Re: Thanks To Nairalander My Friend Mouth Odour Has Diminished by IYADARA(f): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Guy are you for real? Be serious bcox my friend will need this help. Hope its not normal NL thrash talks
I am not one of those who post trash.....trying won't kill her/him

(1) (Reply)

Ex Revealed!!! See Some Scientific Facts About Sex / Green Peas Can Lower Blood Pressure And Prevent Heart Disease / Why It's Important To Urinate After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.