Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? (1020 Views)

If You Have Just One Day To Live, What Will You Do? / If You Had Only 12 Seconds Left To Live, What Would You Do With The Time? / 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? by aziq(f): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2006
[color=#000099]i know dis culd b scary and all dat,but c'mon search within u wat have u been longin 2 do all ur life. shocked
Re: U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? by aziq(f): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2006
i know 4 d 1st couple of mins id be numb n ma brain wuld b spinnin like a carousel.afta abit id cry,but more importantly id start thinkin real fast.about all the things i neva did,all d places i neva visited,all d money i got saved up n aint spent.1st thing id call ma best friend up and tell ha 2 drop every thing she's doin and hop a flight to be wid me.
Re: U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? by Oracle(m): 1:15am On Sep 26, 2006
Well, i'll right every wrong in my life and make sure i live a perfect life for a whole, so that i can spend eternity in a cool place not somewhere hot
Re: U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? by iice(f): 5:43am On Sep 26, 2006
Try to complete my list
Re: U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? by GNature(m): 5:59am On Sep 26, 2006
If I had only 24 hours to live, I'll pray so hard for God's forgiveness for sins I've committed in life and spend
time with family and friends.
Re: U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? by aziq(f): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2006
hey oracle n Gnature i like u guys wuld also pray and ask for forgiveness.but why wuld u do dat rite away when u know u got 24 hrsc'mon id b doin more spontaneous stuff like goin aroound 2 c all d peeps i wont c nymore,eating all d cuisines id miz out on.kiss ma man bye/make love 2 him dat he'd remember all his life.give out all ma stuff 2 everyone around me,especially those in need plus ma cash.dats wat im gon do.iice id reali luv 2 know wat u gon do
Re: U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? by iice(f): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2006
I meant try to do as much as i can. like eat something i have never eaten before, do something i have never done before (of course i would still spend some of that time with my family and friends) i guess i just want to enjoy the last day of my life as much as i can.
Re: U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? by dolliepie(f): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2006
as for me, i really dont wanna hurt any of my family members ,i dont want them to see d expression on my face when i die.i think what ill do is go to video club or smth ,get d best comedy films i can lay my hands on,d first 12hrs im in my room scribblin smth down,d rest i use to watch hilarious videos.
Re: U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? by naijadiva2(f): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2006
if i knew i had 24 hrs left to live, i'll just sit back and wait for my time to come. i know it sounds stupid but if you did all could do in 24 and then you die, what's the difference. you're still going to die and besides, time goes faster when you have someting productive to do.
Re: U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? by nt4dmasses(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2006
I'll sit back 'n' cry for the whole 24 hrs grin Just kiddin'. I think I'll do somin' pple'll remember after my death. I won't 4get 2 kiss my girl. sad.

NEKST PERSON!!!!!
Re: U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? by abbey02(f): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2006
if i should have 24hrs to live,i will spend 12hrs with my family,friends and my guy like have ever done before. i won't let them know what's going on,than the remaining 12hrs i will spend it with God by praying giving out my things to people expecially does who don't have.when it time i will rest my head on my pillow by than will we remenber my lovly family friends and my guy,all the goods and bad have done in life and breath my last breath with forgiveness.because i wanna spend my internity in a very cool and lovly place not in hot place. mind you not now lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Best Forum? / I,m Tired / Pastor Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.