Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Is Extremegold Business Opportunity Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Extremegold Business Opportunity Real? (488 Views)

Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity / Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity / >>business Opportunity In Agro Business<<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Extremegold Business Opportunity Real? by bizcoach22(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hello fellow forumites!

Today, i want you to shed more light on this networking business with a different as acclaimed.

Though i have visit their webpage https://www.extremegoldbiz.com/signup.php?eg=Dominion
and i think it is differ from every other
ones we have been coming across here in Nigeria.

They sell cheap product no doubt, cos i could see it on their site.
It is also the most fasted networking system cos they have only one stage with 3 levels
The ssl security device on their site is another thing that want to draw me close
Also their ewallet business opportunity is amazing with so many incentives and bonuses
Their refer and earn bonus is also salivating
Not only that, their automated payment system is the bomb
Turning and investment of $25 ( N4,000) pegging their currency to N160 per $1
They allow us to withdraw our earnings to our bank account, we can use it
to register others and we can use it to purchase any of their product on their
site.

But can i say, this is enough reasons to join this system? Though i discovered their
domain will expire in 2018.

The truth is i have join them and i have never regret ever joining them. Why cos i have
earn money from them since i joined them 2 month ago.

There was a day i earn over 450USD in 2days and another 350USD
in 1day from this business. http://consultlatunde.com/may.htm

Can we say this business has come to stay?

I need your comment here.

Re: Is Extremegold Business Opportunity Real? by feldido(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lemme check
Re: Is Extremegold Business Opportunity Real? by bizcoach22(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
ok...

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs Get In HERE!!! How To Grow Your Business / I Need Help. / Achieve Wealth With Just 3,000 Ask Me How Achieve Financial Freedom With 3,000 -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.