Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait (44183 Views)

Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video / Nigerians Are Being Sold Into Slavery In Libya / Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by nebukadnezzari(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Joy1706 once said I should stop spewing trash...I hope she will read this post and see that women especially those that foolishly go to Dubai and refuse to fuccck can be sold as slaves. Its allowed in the middle east.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by 9jatatafo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tinyemeka:

In other words, plain racism and skin colour discrimination right?
Big time.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by entparrot(f): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
For the slave story, is 100% lies, I believe this story was cooked up by the girl and the family to intimidate those guys.

And our media also are very lazy to investigate false allegations, our media can find the Kuwait foreign affair ministry number online, give them a call, and investigate the so called lady, that bought her as a slave.

Verdict: The girl spend much money going to Kuwait to work as a maid, after couple of months, she wasn't doing a good job, with the no nonsense tolerance from the middle east employer, she was terminated.

And because of her military background, she decide to use it to extort money back from those guys, from the services they have rendered.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by dapsonlou(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
abduldope:
lwkmd God4bid i rada marry all the olosho on earth than have anyrin to do with GAYs #disGUStIng creATURes

Lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by khiaa(f): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2015
After almost 2 hundred years of the end of transatlantic slavery, Africans are still selling Africans into slavery. SMH.
This is why a lot of blacks of the diaspora do not trust Africans. Heartbreaking and pathetic. sad See Truckpusher you can't blame God for this, this is man's own doing.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Truckpusher(m): 2:09am On Aug 02, 2015
khiaa:
After almost 2 hundred years of the end of transatlantic slavery, Africans are still selling Africans into slavery. SMH.
This is why a lot of blacks of the diaspora do not trust Africans. Heartbreaking and pathetic. sad See Truckpusher you can't blame God for this, this is man's own doing.
In as much as I have always maintained that what happened during the shameful transatlantic slave was a tragedy that has sealed the fate of the black man for thousands of years to come I have also pointed out that what is happening now is a pointer that the problem of the Blackman can only be solved by the Blackman but what do we have today ? We have psychological and economic slavery to an extent that some black people especially continental Africans are willing to sell even their own soul to put food on the table.Yes ! Our people's mindset has been bastardized that bad but again we need to educate our people on the need to change their mindset.
About God , why should I accept a God that was given to me by the same people who used that same God to conquer, destroy and enslave my kind?
I hate arguing with you about God , after all I was taught about his unchallenged existence and I was also taught to fear him and not to question him even as his name has been used to commit greater atrocities more than any other name. I've told you before that before our people learnt and knew about white Jesus and his heavenly father our ancestors were highly spiritual in nature and they lived harmoniously in accord with nature.
Finally , I do not blame God but Africans that has abandoned their own God to accept the God of the white man.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by khiaa(f): 5:24am On Aug 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
In as much as I have always maintained that what happened during the shameful transatlantic slave was a tragedy that has sealed the fate of the black man for thousands of years to come I have also pointed out that what is happening now is a pointer that the problem of the Blackman can only be solved by the Blackman but what do we have today ? We have psychological and economic slavery to an extent that some black people especially continental Africans are willing to sell even their own soul to put food on the table.Yes ! Our people's mindset has been bastardized that bad but again we need to educate our people on the need to change their mindset.
About God , why should I accept a God that was given to me by the same people who used that same God to conquer, destroy and enslave my kind?
I hate arguing with you about God , after all I was taught about his unchallenged existence and I was also taught to fear him and not to question him even as his name has been used to commit greater atrocities more than any other name. I've told you before that before our people learnt and knew about white Jesus and his heavenly father our ancestors were highly spiritual in nature and they lived harmoniously in accord with nature.
Finally , I do not blame God but Africans that has abandoned their own God to accept the God of the white man.

I have so many arguments against your post but I will keep it short. Africans were enslaved long before Christianity "White Jesus" hit the shores of Africa by Muslims and rival Africans . As much as I hate the Europeans for their part in slavery you have to remember that your ancestors contributed to it by selling my ancestors, so there is guilt on both sides. The Americans created the worst kind of slavery known to mankind "Chattle Slavery" the dehumanizing of a people. Christianity/Jesus is not the WHITE MANS GOD, sure the white devils of the time took something that was beautiful and twisted it into a sick religion that justified slavery of mankind based on race/skin color alone to be slaves from birth until death.

Again I say to you, please don't blame God for the sickness and cruelties of man.

PS...... You know what to do. smiley
I don't think someone appreciates me sending you pms.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Truckpusher(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2015
khiaa:

I have so many arguments against your post but I will keep it short. Africans were enslaved long before Christianity "White Jesus" hit the shores of Africa by Muslims and rival Africans . As much as I hate the Europeans for their part in slavery you have to remember that your ancestors contributed to it by selling my ancestors, so there is guilt on both sides. The Americans created the worst kind of slavery known to mankind "Chattle Slavery" the dehumanizing of a people. Christianity/Jesus is not the WHITE MANS GOD, sure the white devils of the time took something that was beautiful and twisted it into a sick religion that justified slavery of mankind based on race/skin color alone to be slaves from birth until death.

Again I say to you, please don't blame God for the sickness and cruelties of man.

PS...... You know what to do. smiley
I don't think someone appreciates me sending you pms.
I know you'll always win this argument. grin

Who is this person that doesn't want you sending me a pm? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by khiaa(f): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Truckpusher:

[

grin I can't tell you who, maybe he will tell you himself. smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by KingTom(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Truckpusher:

Me!!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Truckpusher(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
Me!!!! angry
You pagan ,I was in church while you were here spamming my mentions. angry

Paddy me ,how far? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Truckpusher(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
khiaa:
[

grin I can't tell you who, maybe he will tell you himself. smiley
O yeah! woman point out my accusers before you. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by khiaa(f): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
O yeah! woman point out my accusers before you. grin

You rarely reply to my pms anyway.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Truckpusher(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
khiaa:

You rarely reply to my pms anyway.
of course I just did - Woke up around 11 am and I've been running some errands and watched soccer.
I'm sorry if you feel that way but that's not what it is . wink

How are you?
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by khiaa(f): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Truckpusher:

Paddy me ,how far? grin

You were in church today, that is great progress.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Truckpusher(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
khiaa:

You were in church today, that is great progress.
Well, I was only kidding . grin

I can't remember the last time I prayed . cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by KingTom(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Truckpusher:

Paddy me ,how far? grin
how did you get in there without burning? grin
I dey jare, how your side? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by khiaa(f): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
Me!!!! angry

My sweet sidepiece. smiley Trucky don't you mess with him, we go a long way back.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by KingTom(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
khiaa:

My sweet sidepiece. smiley Trucky don't you mess with him, we go a long way back.
how is yougrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by khiaa(f): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by khiaa(f): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
how is yougrin

I'm fine dear heart and you?
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Truckpusher(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
Enter where ? I dey craze? grin

Omo! I enter church for my lil sis child dedication and I was greatly offended by what the shiity pastor was preaching to his host of gullible followers and unfortunately my own people are part of this congregation.

I was born and bred an Adventist ,spent all my childhood in the church, read and studied the bible to a point ,sang in the choir preached in the church and held sway in our drama group as a teenager but I left because I found out that we are being brainwashed to carry on with the same message that was passed by our oppressors even as our ancient civilizations were being pounded with canon balls , priced artifacts looted and our ancient Kings killed and sold into slavery.
my friend any Blackman that carries religion on his head is still not awakened to what religion has done to black Africa.
Why am I even saying these things here? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by KingTom(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
khiaa:

I'm fine dear heart and you?
cooler than frozen turkey cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by khiaa(f): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, I was only kidding . grin

I can't remember the last time I prayed . cheesy

Say a prayer for me right now. smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by KingTom(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Enter where ? I dey craze? grin

Omo! I enter church for my lil sis child dedication and I was greatly offended by what the shiity pastor was preaching to his host of gullible followers and unfortunately my own people are part of this congregation.

I was born and bred an Adventist ,spent all my childhood in the church, read and studied the bible to a point ,sang in the choir preached in the church and held sway in our drama group as a teenager but I left because I found out that we are being brainwashed to carry on with the same message that was passed by our oppressors even as our ancient civilizations were being pounded with canon balls , priced artifacts looted and our ancient Kings killed and sold into slavery.
my friend any Blackman that carries religion on his head is still not awakened to what religion has done to black Africa.
Why am I even saying these things here? grin
Guy na ordinary how far I ask na? Why you give me thesis? grin but you're right, sometimes I wonder what the world would be like without religion
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Truckpusher(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
khiaa:

Say a prayer for me right now. smiley
Each time I want to pray the only words that comes out from my mouth is simple : I don't know who you are but come and take charge now. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Truckpusher(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:

Guy na ordinary how far I ask na? Why you give me thesis? grin but you're right, sometimes I wonder what the world would be like without religion
Ermm....religion is important as long as you have too many iidiots roaming the country else it would become chaotic - Some folks actually need religion to behave right. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Each time I want to pray the only words that comes out from my mouth is simple : I don't know who you are but come and take charge now. cheesy
grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Truckpusher(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
terza:
grin grin cheesy
But it's true. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin a great summary cheesy your own bad o grin
Truckpusher:
But it's true. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Truckpusher(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
terza:
grin a great summary cheesy your own bad o grin
I'm a good man but it is unfortunate that men without any allegiance to religion aren't considered good enough . wink

You sound familiar ,is this your alternate moniker? cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm a good man but it is unfortunate that men without any allegiance to religion aren't considered good enough . wink

You sound familiar ,is this your alternate moniker? cool
no, it's my second account, i deactivated the first. Who do I sound like? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks / Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi / Boy 'Runs Mad' After Taking Cannabis, Tramadol & Monkey Tail In Owerri, Imo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.