Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) (1794 Views)

Forum Game: How Many Black Dots Can You See? (photo) / How Many Faces Do You See? - Photo / How Many 4-sided Figures Can You See? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
If u didn't do this... You definitely need cleansing.
When minds were pure as spring.
Do you observe dat kids no longer play this game.
Please, what's the cause?

Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Me, neva.
Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by marwanafrica: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
am a champion in this game
Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by marwanafrica: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Am a champion in this game
Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by jamex93(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
so so so guilty sir
grin
it was fun

like seriously
Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Me, neva.

... shocked shocked
Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Me, neva.

LierlionessLierlioness shocked
Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by powerfulsettingz: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
what If I say I didn't do it nko?
Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
So much fun!grin
Then in the hostel in my secondary skool, we used to dance in the rain...missing dose daysgrin
Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by Kingsasian(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Make my mama catch you first.hmmmm
Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by Faremisodeeq(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
I still do it. Sometimes when i remember the old days

1 Like

Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by Drniyi4u(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
mine is worst.Sebi dese ones are stark unclad..

1 Like

Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by Godskidmidas(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2015
After this play comes otutu. All those kind Moscow cold

1 Like

Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by horexy(f): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
So guilty of this! cheesy
Good old days!
Better new ones!

1 Like

Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by boluwatiwant(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
hahaaaaahahaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dancing In The Rain-You Are Guilty Of This. True Or False? (see Photo) by jamace(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oh, very interesting experience. cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Try this Colour Test! So you think you are smart? / Gal*gun VR Torrent / Nickname The Person Above You Cont:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.