Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

To Pick The Most Productive Cloth To Wear - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / To Pick The Most Productive Cloth To Wear (492 Views)

Hilarious:six Women Coincidentally Wear Thesame Cloth To A Wedding / Pictures Of People Who Don't Seem To Understand How Cloth Works. / Top 5 Most Productive Beauty Pageants In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Pick The Most Productive Cloth To Wear by iamjadewale(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
You can compartmentalize your work life by changing your clothes when you get home. This helps you separate your work and home lives, particularly as more and more businesses adopt casual dress codes.
My biggest findings from the experiment,

1. To pick the most productive clothes to wear, decide on what will make you the most productive: being more confident, or being more relaxed. Then wear clothes that make you feel that way

Over the last few weeks I discovered something interesting: dressing down made me feel more relaxed, while dressing up made me feel more confident. Confidence and comfort are both ingredients you can use with the other resources at your disposal (like your time, energy, willpower, and so on) to become more productive, but in many situations one will help you more than the other.For example, on days when I was talking to a lot of people (over the phone, in person, or wherever), dressing up allowed me to feel more confident, which made me a lot more productive. On the other hand, on days when I wanted to hunker down and write as much as possible (like today), wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt allowed me to feel more relaxed and comfortable, and let me express my thoughts more freely.read more http://deynme..com

(1) (Reply)

DO IT YOURSELF Long Lasting Body Art / Buy Slim Fit Vintage Check Shirts For Men With Cheapest Price - Oasis Shirts / How To Keep Your White Trainers White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.