Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

It Was Just A Fling,now She Wants Strings Attached - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / It Was Just A Fling,now She Wants Strings Attached (984 Views)

No Strings Attached Whatsapp Group(sexcha) / No Strings Attached Sex Mates / For Lonely Ladies Only...no Strings Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was Just A Fling,now She Wants Strings Attached by slimmyT(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
i know this girl in school, she is in my department... one day we got talking though I was eyeing her... we went together to an all night party...after the party she decided to crash in my place till when it was dawn since my place was closer to d party..

we got smooching and had sex that morning...
ever since then we had sex a couple of times with no strings attached because we both have someone we dating until last week she began professing love to me and want us to breakup with our lovers nd have something serious... she says she has fallen in love with me...

pls how logical or normal is this??
Re: It Was Just A Fling,now She Wants Strings Attached by cozy7(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Could u plz upload pix of u bleeping her d that first (party) night....so we can understand n be able to advise u better?
Re: It Was Just A Fling,now She Wants Strings Attached by icekream(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice punchline... Fling, string

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A Fling,now She Wants Strings Attached by cozy7(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bro, u supposed to hv realized that most women are generally light-hearted, that's y d Bible calls them "weaker vessels". Now she's fallen for u maybe Bcoz u better on bed than her guy. U see what your "little lion" has cost u? Well, it's left foe u to make your choices. By d way, u got 3 choices.

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A Fling,now She Wants Strings Attached by austine4real(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Kip fvcking her or send her 2 my place
Re: It Was Just A Fling,now She Wants Strings Attached by slimmyT(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2015
icekream:
Nice punchline... Fling, string
what choices do I have bro?
Re: It Was Just A Fling,now She Wants Strings Attached by slimmyT(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2015
cozy7:
Bro, u supposed to hv realized that most women are generally light-hearted, that's y d Bible calls them "weaker vessels". Now she's fallen for u maybe Bcoz u better on bed than her guy. U see what your "little lion" has cost u? Well, it's left foe u to make your choices. By d way, u got 3 choices.
what choices do I av bro??
Re: It Was Just A Fling,now She Wants Strings Attached by seuntope8(m): 12:59am On Aug 06, 2015
In my own opinion, don't give in since you both have somone.. On a lighter note Just follow what your heart tell you...

(1) (Reply)

Bored!!! / I Have A Crush On Beautiful Nubia / I Want 2 Date A Busty Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.