Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Free Free Free N5m Credit To Sell And Also Earn 10% Frm All Thier Caller! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Free Free N5m Credit To Sell And Also Earn 10% Frm All Thier Caller! (951 Views)

Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... / Mssg Frm NEXTZONE / What Does Union Bank Pay To Thier Graduate Trainees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Free Free N5m Credit To Sell And Also Earn 10% Frm All Thier Caller! by webbiz: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2009
How To Started Printing Recharge Card Here In Nigeria Directly From Internet And
« on: Today at 03:49:02 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EARNING TEN PERCENT(10%) FROM GSM SUBSCRIBERS CALLS REVEALED
GSM WEALTH EXPLODES!!!

YOU CAN MAKE UP TO N1 MILLION MONTHLY FROM GSM SUBSCRIBERS CALLS WITHOUT YOU SPENDING A KOBO GET UP TO N10 MILLION FREE CREDIT UP FRONT TO SELL AND PAY LATER.

This is your opportunity to start your own mini GSM telephone company like MTN,Globacom or Celtel with zero capital guaranteed.If you want to know how you can be earning 10 percent from phone calls made by GSM subscribers,then here is your only chance to discover this amazing mini GSM telephone company starting with zero capital.The highest revenue earner in Nigeria today after oil is telecom.Celtel Nigeria since it took over V-mobile,is now one of the most profitable investments in over 14 countries where celtel is operating.Ask me the secret of their success?of course,they earnings from calls you and I make.Now, here is thesame secret for you to start earning money by the seconds from calls subscribers make without you building your own network or even investing a kobo.
There are very strong competition in the GSM industry right now and so operators are fighting to stay competitive in order to make more money too. so,some of them are willing to share their profit with you.How amazing,but it is really true.
If you have been monitoring the GSM market for the last 2 years you will notice the fight by operators to control the huge revenue call center market.That drive has led to the complete annihilation of booster cards, Then came the introduction of access charge of small fee N1,500 a month,but now the drive has led to something much better,zero access,booster free lines.And so the operators are also fighting to dominate this market using zero access,booster free lines and they need you to do that for them. Do you now see why they could give up to N10 million free credit access.

How it works:
Without investing a kobo,you will get a credit between N50,000 and N10 million without paying for it and by the end of the month you get paid 10 percent by your GSM operator of much of the airtime consumed by subscribers under you,and you can have as much as 1 million or more subscribers under you.Assumming subscribers under you consume airtime of N10 million monthly you will be paid N1 million commission every month.Did I heared you scream?may be this amount is too much for some people.Let me come down a bit,suppose they consume just N2 million monthly you will be paid N200,000 commission every month.You will get a first batch of 50 lines,so you earn money from calls made.You will determine how many lines will be making calls for you and that will determine how much you will be earning at the end of each month.You must be willing to go on-line regularly so that you can monitor the use of those lines by the subscribers under you to know how much airtime each has consumed.

Now you can see why you need to rush yourself to get started at all cost before your next door neighbour get started before you.The operators are much willing to get you started than you are even willing to start.Some people have the feeling that some things are too big for them.Well,this is one that is not too big for you,because the GSM operators need you now more than you need them.
You are not required to become a dealer and pay millions of Naira to sign up and you are not required to pay for anything upfront.No difficult process to follow and not many documents to sign.None of that is neccessary.They will even come they selves to your office to sign you up,give millions of Naira worth of airtime upfront to sell and pay later and supply you with free new activated zero booster access lines and there are many people who are willing to get these lines from you and you are on your way to making millions monthly.Trust me on this one,you will definitely thank for it.

I wonder what could be going on in your mind right now,what is this all about?how can anyone make money from calls made by GSM subscribers,with zero capital and without NCC licence or building a network of your own?You really wish to know how exactly you can start making money from it?It really amazed me when I first discovered it.Even though this opportunity is worth millions,I did not decide to ask for N100,000 or N200,000 that I learned an agency in London is charging for thesame secret.However I am going to reveal this secret to the first 50 people only at a price of N10,000 but the first 20 people to make payment will pay N6,500 only.
How To Order?
GTBankAccount Name: OLURANTI AKINWOLE.Account Number: 4914465641590.

Immediately you stepped out of the Bank following your payment, kindly remember to Text your payment information to my 08060180077 OR 07092020036 in the following order:our, Your Name, Your GSM Number, Your E-mail, Bank Name & Brach, Amount Paid, Teller Number AND HOUSE OR BOX ADDRESS! .

Just see a preview of what you will be gaining by subscribing to this.
1)Opportunity to start earning 10 percent from calls made by GSM subscribers.
2)Opportunity to start without investing your own.
3)Free N50,000 to N10 million airtime to sell and pay later.
4)Ability to become your own GSM service provider,selling special GSM lines and offering GSM internet browsing service.
5)How to make N20,000 to N1 million Naira offering GSM services to companies such as banks,oil companies,LGAs,Business,Schools,Call centers,Individuals,etc.
6)A direct contact to a top consultant in one of the GSM networks that would help link you up to start making money from subscribers.
7)My free one month consultancy service until you are ready to set up immediately.
coolAnd I will connect you to a top manager in one of the GSM companies who will help you put the whole thing together.

www.wealthforyounow..com

(1) (Reply)

11 Audited Banks Worse Than The Previous 5 / Vacancy! / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.