Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World (1703 Views)

Moji Olaiya’s Death: How 3 Notable Nollywood Stars Died Within 30 Days / Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki / Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by Rounakid(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
The Top Ten Best Rappers In The Word

Note - Like i for-say on the heading, it was just but an opinion by the author.
You are free to Criticize the list if you found it less intrest for your taste.
Just sit down and chill of while i bring you my list.
2nd Note : My list will only stare the notable artist, who are well recognised in organisation.
FULL LISTS

10.Ice Prince.
9.A.K.A.
8.M.I Abaga.
7.Rick Ross.
6.Sarkodie.
5.Nicki Minaj.
4.Lil Wayne.
3.Tyga.
2.Drizzy Drake.
1.Eminem.

Please whats your thought? Do you agree with me?... Cc: Lalasticlala
SOURCE - www.nairarich.wapka.mobi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by lative(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
no 10 bhado grin I'm o.k wit d rest
Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by Rounakid(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
lative:
no 10 bhado grin I'm o.k wit d rest
lol... Do you Mean Olamide?
Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rounakid:

2nd Note : My list will only stare the notable artist, who are well recognised in organisation.
FULL LISTS

10.Ice Prince.
9.A.K.A.
8.M.I Abaga.
7.Sarkodie.
6.Rick Ross.
5.Nicki Minaj.
4.Lil Wayne.
3.Tyga.
2.Drizzy Drake.
1.Eminem.

Eminem is the only rapper on the list
Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by Rounakid(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
kolawaxxy:

hian! What abt odaz? Are they Reggae?
Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by lative(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rounakid:
lol... Do you Mean Olamide?
yh yh
Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by herald9: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lalasticlala please lock this thread. People have gone mad again.grin
Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by donholy28(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Eminem,M.I,Rick Ross,Olamide,phyno,vector and Sarkodie na d only best rappers I know...Ice prince don dey F
Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Eminem/ tyga /meek mill/ kendrick lamar /jidenna/ rick ross/asap rocky/asap ferg/lil wayne/dr. Dre(2nite) ... Tyga rocks with his latest album... Best track-spitfire
Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by hatux: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Notable rappers cheesy.... And you mention ice prince, mi, aka.... What rubbish
Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by Rounakid(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2015
hatux:
Notable rappers cheesy.... And you mention ice prince, mi, aka.... What rubbish
see dis guy... Niggi who are they? Travel out the world... U will hear frm this rappers i mention... A.K.A. Rocks the Southafrica, Sarkodie owns ghana... While Ice Prince Zamani runs nija...
Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by RedCard1(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2015
kolawaxxy:

I agree with you. The others just uses auto-tune to make their poor lyrics more annoying. The worst culprits are Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, AKA, Tyga and Drake. Rick Ross is so poor in everything. I wonder how he managed to gain that super star status. My best rappers are
Eminem
Kendrick Lamar
Jay Z
Kanye West
Sarkodie
Wiz Khalifa
Jesse Jagz
Phyno (just for the sake of Alobam and Ghost Mode)
Ice Prince

1 Like

Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by hatux: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Rounakid:
see dis guy... Niggi who are they? Travel out the world... U will hear frm this rappers i mention... A.K.A. Rocks the Southafrica, Sarkodie owns ghana... While Ice Prince Zamani runs nija...
Oh nigga...

1 Share

Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2015
What happened to Kendrick LamarSNEH?
Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by Fernandowski(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Mtcheeewwwww...piece of shiit!
Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by Rounakid(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
hatux:
Oh nigga...
u inhale laffinq gas ni? Abi ur name na lafina? :/ grin
Re: Opinion : The Top 10 Best Notable Hop Rappers In The World by mackzydon9(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rounakid:

FULL LISTS

10.Ice Prince.
9.A.K.A.
8.M.I Abaga.
7.Rick Ross.
6.Sarkodie.
5.Nicki Minaj.
4.Lil Wayne.
3.Tyga.
2.Drizzy Drake.
1.Eminem.

eminem is actually the best.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents — With Photos / Another Guy Leaks Girlfriends Nud3 Photos Online / Sexy Couple! Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Go On Romantic Date Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.