Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Rate Keyshia Cole's "you Complete Me" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rate Keyshia Cole's "you Complete Me" (623 Views)

I'm Loving The Music Of Keyshia Cole / 50 Cent Replacing Keyshia Cole For Olivia / Keyshia Cole Is Bi-sexual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Keyshia Cole's "you Complete Me" by BobiJoe: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2009
Check out Keyshia Cole’s hot new video for “You Complete Me” off her latest album “A Different Me”…It suppose to be one of the hottest wedding songs of 2009. Check out the video and let me know what you think!

“According to RIAA reports, Cole’s new album “A Different Me”…… was certified Gold“A Different Me” debuted at no.2 on the Billboard 200 in December of 2008.

as a fan i so much luv the song and will also rate it gold

wats ur rate nairalanders?

Re: Rate Keyshia Cole's "you Complete Me" by badman(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2009
keyshia cole is the bomb, one of my fav artist

5 star for this track, aint seen the vid, gonna check now
Re: Rate Keyshia Cole's "you Complete Me" by funkybaby(f): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2009
pls anyone with a link to the song. . .

audio or video. . .

thanks
Re: Rate Keyshia Cole's "you Complete Me" by badman(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2009
Re: Rate Keyshia Cole's "you Complete Me" by funkybaby(f): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2009
badman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_JQaQf4r24

Yeah, seen it.
Its okay.
But as a wedding song. . . . i dont think so
I'll rather stick with ''heavensent''
Re: Rate Keyshia Cole's "you Complete Me" by chiogo(f): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
Uhh, the song is just iight, not her best.

I'll give it 3 stars.

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Dj Thread / It's About Time! / Music Producers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.