Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,422 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Reekado's Katapot Video Is Very Bad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado's Katapot Video Is Very Bad (881 Views)

Reekado Banks Features In His First Nollywood Movie. Spotted On A Movie Set / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / New Video Alert; Watch Reekadobanks Most Anticipated ''katapot'' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado's Katapot Video Is Very Bad by sydraay: 12:46am On Jul 17, 2015
Posted on www.edondo.com E don do.
Nigeria's ONLY criticism website

Seriously!!! Directed by Unlimited L.A?? LA?

First of, if you haven't seen the video, I advise u go see it and come back to this post. Or wait...

Here's the link to watch online or download : http://notjustok.com/2015/06/12/video-reekado-banks-katapot/

Opening scene:

Reekado walks in a market and people selling starts throwing items at him:

Why should people throw things at you in a market? Everybody selling ooo, just throwing stuffs they're selling at you, because they jealous you having a relationship with a girl? - na all of dem get d girl? - so unrealistic!!

Middle scene:

He meets the girl despite all obstacles and hating - flying things at the market; and they start holding hands and all the market people surrounded them.

A dry scene follows: cloudy scene with lightning and Reekado doing the normal and girl is just waving hands and all, like she's trying to cut through the cloud.

End scene:

Everything rewinds....

Ah ah... Mavins.. The song doesn't deserve this video naa.

Compare to Korede's Godwin... What's ur take?

The story the song tells is better understood without the video!!

Source: http://www.edondo.com/2015/07/concept-behind-katapot-video-is-very-bad
Re: Reekado's Katapot Video Is Very Bad by oluwadanie1(m): 12:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Well, my take is that 'Clarence peters' would have done a better job.
Re: Reekado's Katapot Video Is Very Bad by Magician1503(m): 12:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Just felt the video could have been better...
Not people throwing things at you at the market place... FOR WHAT?!

Maybe he was videoing in parables sha undecided
Re: Reekado's Katapot Video Is Very Bad by kahara(m): 1:57am On Jul 17, 2015
I didn't watch d video bt i gave him a beta rev. See how i did it bellow.
Re: Reekado's Katapot Video Is Very Bad by hatux: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2015
I seems this true, almost everyone has said this....

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ufoma Ejenobor Mcdermott Releases Lovely Pregnancy Pics / Pakoro Mrs Tonto Churchill Is Preggy / List Of Hollywood Highest Paid Actresses And Actors 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.