Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Share Your Best Experience Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Share Your Best Experience Here (669 Views)

Why You Need People In Your Life Who Push You To Be Your Best / 5 Reasons You Will Keep Losing Your Best Staff!. / How To Make 2016 Your Best Year Ever In Your Career And Business Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Best Experience Here by Hybrid01: 7:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Share the best experience you had/have in your tertiary,secondary,primary even nysc(the I CAN NEVER FORGETS').
I can never forget the day i was beaten on the assembly on a monday morning in my junior secondary school days because i was writing my homework in the school (i didn't do it during the weekend);(
Re: Share Your Best Experience Here by feldido(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2015
When Nairaland.com server is Overwhelmed
Re: Share Your Best Experience Here by jnrbayano(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Nursery: We pursued/hunted down all the grasshoppers in the school compound on routine so that we will put it in the houses we build on sand. On this faithful day, as I closed in on one Apia, I was ignorant of how rugged the portion of the ground the Apia perched was...immediately I dived, my hand landed on one stunted shrub like that with sharp pointing stem. My palm got swollen and that was the end of school for like a month for me.

Primary school: When we were caught fishing and swimming on a nearby stream during school hours by our headmistress.

We were caned mercilessly in front of the watchful eyes of the whole school.

I was in primary 6

Secondary school: Due to my carelessness, I lost my newly bought sandals while I was playing football. The next day I was compelled to go to school bare-footed (on ten toes) I learnt that lesson the hard way. I became more careful concerning my belongings. This happened In my JS3.

In SS3, one faithful day the bell for assembly was wrung, the Senior Prefect (my classmate for that matter) ran into our class brought out his belt and started driving men out. People ran helter-skelter, but before I could leave, he pounced on me and gave me 2 good wipes and a slap. I stood shocked at him then he pushed me towards the exit...by then I was so angry but thank God I restrained myself because I would have been expelled if I did break his head with the leg of my locker. After the assembly, he quickly ran to me apologising. He said he didn't know what came over him to have attacked me that way. I saw evil spirit in action first hand that day.

The University: In my 200L, I miscalculated the time of one of my exams (Mat 202 ODE) I turned up for that exam around 11am whereas classmates went in for the same exam by 8:30am. I looked like a complete idiot.

NYSC: Nothing much happened just the surprise when we caught many born again anti-alcohol penticostal preachers drinking Tombo with us on the POP day. I made sure I bought them several bottles.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Best Experience Here by Hybrid01: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2015
jnrbayano:
cheesy
are you sure it's a frontpage material?
Re: Share Your Best Experience Here by jnrbayano(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Hybrid01:

are you sure it's a frontpage material?

Never said I am sure
Re: Share Your Best Experience Here by 2dice(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Oooh I remember the day i dribbled my senior ** forgotten his fvvcking name
Na so my nigga pass for me ... Oboy one on one ... With my senior
Na hin i do snakebite commot my senior ** come see as i dey Happi within 2seconds
The nigga drew me Back ...Gimme Confam SLAP
I con dey tell am am sorry Senior .... Mteww

1 Like

Re: Share Your Best Experience Here by jarfarchiks(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Some yrs back as an I.T student in my uncles boss haulage company was caught smoking d thing and he just asked me to pass it.ghene ghene in Orezis voice I no believe my eyes. We became closer ever since.badt guys
Re: Share Your Best Experience Here by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2019
This colour palette has navigated right into my heart.

(1) (Reply)

How To Continue Earning Your Monthly Income Even After Losing Your Job / How To Be Successful After School? / Get Ahead With Information Technology Certification At GNT Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.