Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Planning to buy 2 Cars from Cotonou Next week- HELP - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Planning to buy 2 Cars from Cotonou Next week- HELP (877 Views)

2 Cars Needed Registered Benz ML350/ML500 06-08 Model & Benz C300/350 cash set / Buy This 2 Cars @ 2.2m, Give Away Price ( 2003 Xterra & 2004 Ford Explorer ) / I Need 2 Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning to buy 2 Cars from Cotonou Next week- HELP by miraexcel(f): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2009
What are the disadvantages of buying cars from Cotonou? What do i need to be careful with?
I'll appreciate your kind response!
Re: Planning to buy 2 Cars from Cotonou Next week- HELP by miraexcel(f): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
I need your help here , please
Re: Planning to buy 2 Cars from Cotonou Next week- HELP by maddock(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
What kind of car are you looking for, because it could just be a case of wetin dey for sokoto e dey for shokoto
Re: Planning to buy 2 Cars from Cotonou Next week- HELP by sholasho(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2009
To me i dont see any disadvantage in it cos at least alot of people drive cotonou cars in almost every state in Nigeria
Just that if you are buying car between the normal 10 years issue Pay Custom Duty thats all.
Contact the cotonou dealers here you should know them, there are alot of them but i think i can bank on larryshow4 and ayodeji you can ask them to tell you more before clicking. i mean b4 going to get it.
Best of buy
Re: Planning to buy 2 Cars from Cotonou Next week- HELP by larryshow4(m): 7:06am On Mar 13, 2009
@poster,
There aren't much disadvantages in getting cars from cotonou. I hope you know that most cars sold in nigeria are also brought into nigeria through cotonou, except those that are been pre-ordered or sent down to nigeria directly. Even if you go down to Begger, you would see a yellow sticker with RB ending it. those are duty cars coming in from cotonou. Part of the advice i have for you is (1) If you are buying a dutable car. Which is within the duty year of 10years. If you have the money, pay for the duty. and if you are buying a car that isn't a dutable car. then you are lucky. that would be delivered down to you. Customs disturbs a duty car that duty are not paid for them.
What two Cars are you looking into getting from cotonou. You can give me a call on my number if you need further explanation. 07083767658,

@maddock

Nko to wa ni abe Sokoto, sokoto lo ti lo mu wa grin grin
Re: Planning to buy 2 Cars from Cotonou Next week- HELP by skynylaw: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2009
shocked
Re: Planning to buy 2 Cars from Cotonou Next week- HELP by larryshow4(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2009
@skynylaw,

If you looking into getting a golf 3 toks from cotonou say 95-97 if your budget falls into anything less than 750,000naira to 550,000naira down to your doorstep in lagos. Do contact me as you said its urgent.

(1) (Reply)

2001 Honda Accord Lx / 2002 Honda Baby Boy / 2000 Toyota Camry Le****1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.