Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

A Multi Million Naira Fashion Business Idea. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Multi Million Naira Fashion Business Idea. (538 Views)

Starting A Fashion Business (all You Need To Know) / Send Ur Sewn Ankara Styles To Promote Ur Fashion Business / Get An Online Store For Your Fashion Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Multi Million Naira Fashion Business Idea. by RichardsWorld(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Hello,
Thanks for taking your time to click on this thread. Life they say is full of risk taking and if you look around you, the most successful people have taken some kind of risk that paid off well and has become a multi million naira generating empire.

Considering the fact that successful people around the world build wealth through networking, I am looking for a Nairalander who ready to take a bold risk with me to establish a multi million fashion business empire.

You might think I am looking for you millions to steal but NO I don't need that. The truth is that its a 50/50 business dealing that on the long run, that lucky person that partners with me will be glad he/she grabbed sure opportunity.

You only need to be ready to invest N250,000 and we are good to go. We can go through any form of agreement you want and if possible get your lawyer involved. This investment will guarantee you as a life time partner for this business empire and you will never regret taking up this opportunity.

If you are interested in joining me and knowing what this business is all about because you know its not right to state it publicly, you can contact me +234-705-996-6617.

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Expiry - Are Beauty Products Meant To Last Forever? / Great Deals At Ebay-micostarmall / Oasis Leather, Well-known Wholesaler, Offers Ipad Leather Case In Striking Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.